Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This Is Beginning To......

This is beginning to really annoy me.

"What is?", I hear you ask.

I'll tell you what annoys me about this Forum. All the bloody members who say "I'm leaving for good", or "I can't be bothered with this board anymore". Then the members DON'T actually leave!!! Why?? Personally I think they lack the "cojones" to actually leave but would rather stamp their feet like toddlers and then wait until someone pays them some attention. Adthomp and Funky Capricorn/MusicWorld are just 2 examples that spring to mind (I'm positive there are others though). If you're going to leave just go and stop posting. That's all there is to it. Personally I think that the MOD's should do something about this because it's getting beyond a joke - it's happening almost everyday now!! I have had my say - thanks for listening.
    Signature removed

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Amen to that.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    I can't believe this aggravates you so much. Just ignore it, if you don't like it. People aren't gonna change it, so we just have to put up with it; c'est la vie.
    <insert signature here>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    It adds humour to the board in my opinion.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Curley@16 June 2003 - 18:10
    It adds humour to the board in my opinion.
    I know but the same joke over and OVER and OVER again becomes boring&#33;&#33;
    Signature removed

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by soopaman@16 June 2003 - 15:57
    This is beginning to really annoy me.

"What is?", I hear you ask.

I&#39;ll tell you what annoys me about this Forum. All the bloody members who say "I&#39;m leaving for good", or "I can&#39;t be bothered with this board anymore". Then the members DON&#39;T actually leave&#33;&#33;&#33; Why?? Personally I think they lack the "cojones" to actually leave but would rather stamp their feet like toddlers and then wait until someone pays them some attention. Adthomp and Funky Capricorn/MusicWorld are just 2 examples that spring to mind (I&#39;m positive there are others though). If you&#39;re going to leave just go and stop posting. That&#39;s all there is to it. Personally I think that the MOD&#39;s should do something about this because it&#39;s getting beyond a joke - it&#39;s happening almost everyday now&#33;&#33; I have had my say - thanks for listening.
    That&#39;s it darn it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You really done it now I&#39;m going&#33; What do you mean "good&#33;" JP?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    I do know what you mean to some extent. Once admin becomes aware of this, maybe they should delete one of the accounts then give the member a warning. At least that way, it won&#39;t encourage other people to do the same.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    I hear what you are saying and it is a bit lame IMO,if i ever do decide to leave(and i have no plans for that) i would be gone,no drawing it all out and saying goodbye to everyone.

The two peeps you mentioned have both been called &#39;spammers&#39; and seemed to enjoy it and play upto it alot but for what ever reasons have decided to leave.It is like they have made their own beds but now can&#39;t lie on them.

Having said all that it really isn&#39;t that much of a problem,we have loads of stuff to ignore on the board so just add it to your own list of topics to avoid.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Yup. I have seen FC leave and come back at least 3 or 4 times now.

and Adthomp......

Enough of this so called joke. Stop trying to get attention with this and go help someone who is asking for help or just go already. No need to make an announcement about it.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    A bit of ruthless "pruning" of posts by the MOD&#39;s wouldn&#39;t go amiss either. Ignoring it would be easy, but it seems to cross topics and genres frequently. At least this has provoked some mature discussion&#33;&#33;

I&#39;m leaving now&#33;&#33; (joking, honest)
    Signature removed

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast