Thread: Sad day of Oink

weezyfbaby's Avatar Torrent Fan BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    OK today i just got scammed out of an oink account with 65+gb buffer here at a FST. So i am asking that someone will please give me a free invite to OINK. I can show proof from SCT and other private trackers if it is necessary. I can also show you speedtest anything that you want. I just really want a new oink invite so that i can rebuild from my loss. I am just hoping that someone will be nice enough to give me a new oink invite. I also hope that no one has to go through the process of getting scammed it just sucks the whole situation. I know that most people here at FST are very helpful but its just terrible that there are people out in the community that feel the need to rip people off. I have reported the user here in hopes that no one will ever be scammed by him ever again. To everyone out there please consider giving me an invite and you wont regret it.

thank you for your consideration

also if there are any oink spy here who would like to get an account disabledthe usename is
    sagitarioxp

i would love for this account to become disabled
    Last edited by weezyfbaby; 06-29-2007 at 03:05 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I now understand why tried to work on me me!! You simply want an order for oink for free then Hpsht through to do this in the deceit, how you venture to do something like this? Need to alienate you from the forum, deceitful!! That not you will dare to give him invite for oink free that he tried to cheat me, and did all of this in order to receive invite for oink free!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    wow..

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    weezyfbaby's Avatar Torrent Fan BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    I now understand why tried to work on me me!! You simply want an order for oink for free then Hpsht through to do this in the deceit, how you venture to do something like this? Need to alienate you from the forum, deceitful!! That not you will dare to give him invite for oink free that he tried to cheat me, and did all of this in order to receive invite for oink free!!
    this man is the scammer i knew i should have used a middleman but i trusted him wrong move, i would not listed to this man he will be banned pretty soon from here. Also if i wanted an oink invite that bad i could trade for one as i have SCT but i am just not in the mood to trade for a while after you scammed me.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    You already posted in the Report section. No need for this to be posted here.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT