Thread: Blueyonder 1mb

Poster
    Right, so today I was upgraded to the 1mb connection on blueyonder, great! However, I expected it to run noticeably better, in theory, at full-performance arround 128kB/s however I am still pushing 60kB/s similar to my prevoius 512 connection.

does anyone else have a subscription to this? any help, what are your average download speeds etc? (please note, i have downloaded from varios websites, kazaa, emule and done a bandwidth test and each has giving the same speed quote on average)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Ex-member
    You might not get many places where you can get 1Mb/sec download speed...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    maybe njust taking a little time for your cable modem to update so it knows it a 1mb? or for the info to deploy throught he system

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Power down the modem and computer at the same time (unplug both of them) leave for about 1 minute then plug in and power all back up. I have a 1mb through NTL and i hit speeds all the time around 130kbs. Hope that helps!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    If you updated through there web page it takes 3 days for it to activate. They send you an email to confirm it. If you got the email then phone them up and ask whats going on.