Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Justify Stealing Copy Righted Property?

NO NO NO!!!

They exist to invest in the future of our audio-visual entertainment! They have no interest in profit whatsoever! Honestly!!!

2. Lounge   -   #52
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i think the shite scrubber thing is a good point.

There is an excess amount of excrement produced as a result of people going to the cinema.
    Im sure this arises from people eating popcorn or various other snacks from the handy stands placed for your pleasure at the entrance.
    Also there is the fact that around most cinemas there will be a restaurant of some sort.

So the shite scrubbers are needed, like it or not.

Keep em goin.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Bottom line is.....These companies are there to make money, that's why we call them companies!
    If there was no money in it, they would not do it

That is the fear on the grape vine, that somewhere down the line people will stop going to the cinema and hireing dvd/vids therefore movies will make no money, therefore we will kill our own form of entertainment in the same way fishermen have killed their trade!

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Stealing has bin around from the dawn of time - it has just got more advanced now...

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Originally posted by MetroStars@16 June 2003 - 20:45
    Stealing has bin around from the dawn of time - it has just got more advanced now...

That does'nt make it right tho

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@16 June 2003 - 20:41
    i think the shite scrubber thing is a good point.

There is an excess amount of excrement produced as a result of people going to the cinema.
    Im sure this arises from people eating popcorn or various other snacks from the handy stands placed for your pleasure at the entrance.
    Also there is the fact that around most cinemas there will be a restaurant of some sort.

So the shite scrubbers are needed, like it or not.

Keep em goin.
    Think of other small business from unrelated industries such as retailers, road building, house building, property prices rise, oh and we'll need another school and some policemen, (well maybe not). OH my giddy aunt - the multipimplex just aint big enough any more!!!!!!!!!! We need to build a humongousplexerama with quadruple the capacity. And ofcouse we must attract the punters - I know! we could have a special hand type contraption with a feather attached to it wot tickles your bits while you watch the movie!!!!! etc etc
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #57
    I think several of these ideas should be submitted to the manifesto&#39;s of anti-globalisation political partys.

or to the fat pricks who run UGC, etc etc.....

but if theres ticklers wont it be classed as a "gentlemen&#39;s" cinema?

8. Lounge   -   #58

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Poster
    Originally posted by tite-wad+16 June 2003 - 20:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tite-wad @ 16 June 2003 - 20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@16 June 2003 - 15:49
    We need to build a humongousplexerama with quadruple the capacity.&nbsp; And ofcouse we must attract the punters - I know&#33; we could have a special hand type contraption with a feather attached to it wot tickles your bits while you watch the movie&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Yes&#33; Yes&#33;

Combining the multiplex with the adult book store&#33;

Now you&#39;ve gone and put even more white-trash out of a job. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s ok dont paneeeeek (that&#39;s english arsehole intellectual for "please do not concern yourself young man") There will be thousands of jobs created in the vicinity at (Tickle your balls with a feather robot hand. corp. inc.)
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Originally posted by fugley@16 June 2003 - 21:00
    Tickle your balls with a feather robot hand. corp. inc.)
    Which particular company would they be inc orporated with then fugley?

the cinemas themselves?

KY-Jelly?

Perhaps the movie stars would fund them from some joint account upon which they all put ther ridiculous amounts of money.......

or maybe not

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast