Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need Ur Help

softball_chic
    I've been goin out with my b/f, Richard for awhile now and i am in luv with him but i dont no how to tell him because i no he really likes me but i dont no if he'll say it back..... Anyone that can help me i wud greatly appreaciate it.... Thanx

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    I hope you don't talk like you type or you've no chance

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    how old ish are you softball? This will determind the mode of my response.....
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by tite-wad@16 June 2003 - 21:28
    Tell him while you&#39;re having sex...

He&#39;ll either say it back, or get so freaked that you&#39;ll never see him again.

Either way - you&#39;ll have your answer.
    You just couldnt wait could you - you beastly man.

What if she responds to my question with "Dear Mr Fugley I am seven years old"

If she does do this I would have been in a position to offer sensitive assistance with a line like........ Hey little girl would like a sweety? But no you had to get coarse&#33;&#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by tite-wad@16 June 2003 - 21:28
    Tell him while you&#39;re having sex...

He&#39;ll either say it back, or get so freaked that you&#39;ll never see him again.

Either way - you&#39;ll have your answer.
    Yeah nice one tite wad&#33; Way to give us guys a bad name

Just tell him in a light hearted way&#33; When you are comfortable with the situation, if you guys are good together it will work wether you say it or not&#33;

Good luck

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by softball_chic@16 June 2003 - 14:20
    I&#39;ve been goin out with my b/f, Richard for awhile now and i am in luv with him but i dont no how to tell him because i no he really likes me but i dont no if he&#39;ll say it back..... Anyone that can help me i wud greatly appreaciate it.... Thanx
    Never miss a chance to tell someone you love them. Cuz, if they don&#39;t feel the same way, you know they ain&#39;t worth all the fuss. But, if they DO return those 3 words.........well, baby, that&#39;s the greatest rush of all &#33;
    However, I assume you&#39;re probably very young ( no offence, and correct me if I&#39;m wrong ) and you gotta remember that these emotions are going to be repeated over and over in your lifetime until you find " THE ONE ", so don&#39;t let any of it break your heart just yet &#33; B)

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by softball_chic@16 June 2003 - 21:20
    I&#39;ve been goin out with my b/f, Richard for awhile now and i am in luv with him but i dont no how to tell him because i no he really likes me but i dont no if he&#39;ll say it back..... Anyone that can help me i wud greatly appreaciate it.... Thanx
    If you lie on your bed naked and tell him that you love him, I&#39;m almost positive that he will return your love.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Riddler+16 June 2003 - 21:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Riddler @ 16 June 2003 - 21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-softball_chic@16 June 2003 - 14:20
    Never miss a chance to tell someone you love them. Cuz, if they don&#39;t feel the same way, you know they ain&#39;t worth all the fuss. But, if they DO return those 3 words.........well, baby, that&#39;s the greatest rush of all &#33;
    However, I assume you&#39;re probably very young ( no offence, and correct me if I&#39;m wrong ) and you gotta remember that these emotions are going to be repeated over and over in your lifetime until you find " THE ONE ", so don&#39;t let any of it break your heart just yet &#33; B) [/b][/quote]
    I love you riddler ..............

10. Lounge   -   #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast