Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Darkblizzard's K-lite Skin

BANNED
    well than keep up the good work my man

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BANNED
    hey db here is an idea but if it is stupid forget it, why don't you make a base skin and then tailor it for people who want theirs a certain way

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@17 June 2003 - 01:25
    hey db here is an idea but if it is stupid forget it, why don't you make a base skin and then tailor it for people who want theirs a certain way
    if anyone wants a skin a certain way i'll do it...anyone want one?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    i know we dissagreed at one point on something but i wud just like to say good job and if ya dont mind me to make some reccomendations for the skin u dont have to take note

up at the top where it has the address of your board if you can you shud make it a hyperlink so they just click it

and last one it looks kinda funny at the bottom with kazap in it bar where kazap is in just needs shortening a tiny bit other wise brilliant job

5. Lounge   -   #15
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER@17 June 2003 - 04:48
    i know we dissagreed at one point on something but i wud just like to say good job and if ya dont mind me to make some reccomendations for the skin u dont have to take note

up at the top where it has the address of your board if you can you shud make it a hyperlink so they just click it

and last one it looks kinda funny at the bottom with kazap in it bar where kazap is in just needs shortening a tiny bit other wise brilliant job
    No i cant make it click-able...i already tried but it doesnt seem to work...and then as for the bar shortening thing...how much shorter?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by DarkBlizzard+17 June 2003 - 08:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkBlizzard @ 17 June 2003 - 08:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-adthomp@17 June 2003 - 00:56
    Not a bad Idead Darky get people to make people register to get the skin &nbsp;
    Yes all my master plan....lol......but im gonna make a ton more skins this month ....of course they will be members only ( hhhaha , maybe )

Oh, and that 2nd link you dont have to register to get it [/b][/quote]
    just make a dl pic or something, nice trick the link to your forum but we have already had this debates before...

If you wanna make skins for our community make them available here... Otherwise it&#39;s still advertising... Then do that on your own forum&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #17
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    not wishing to sound silly, but i ahve downloaded and installed your skin but it&#39;s not appearing on my kazaa. How do i get it to work??

thanks

8. Lounge   -   #18
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    and now my f**king avatars stoped working. HELP&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    its literally a 2 millemeters each side it just overlaps at the mo

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by DarkBlizzard@16 June 2003 - 23:13
    Link to my kazaa lite skin

http://www.i have put in another way already look down

EDIT: Beta version
    Yeah nice Disney skin that DarkBlizzard.

Im i missing something

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast