Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best And Easiest Prog To Copy Dvd's

What's the best yet easiest program to use for burning Dvd's without having to purchase a DVD-rw, only using a CD-rw and a regular DVD-r????

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    use nero burning rom and select burn a mpeg, it works for me.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    What's the best yet easiest program to use for burning Dvd's without having to purchase a DVD-rw, only using a CD-rw and a regular DVD-r????
    there is no suck program it is to do with hardware not software that cd-rw dont burn dvd's

you could compress the video if that is what is is and then burn to cd-rw.

doom9will tell you all about encoding the video to make it smaller.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    This is from DVD Copy Plus:
    "All the software you need to burn your own DVD Video, is included in 321 Studio’s software package DVD Copy Plus! With detailed, easy to follow, step-by-step instructions, you can BURN your own DVD Video using nothing more than our interactive software application and your CD-R."

Here I'm led to believe that I don't need an expensive DVD Writer I just need a DVD Reader and and a regular Cd Writer which is what I have. I see pop ups like these all the time or in my inbox saying copy your DVD's with your CD-RW...there is no prog that can do this??? If not that's totally gay...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    All those commercial programs are just a bundle of several freeware apps. It's possible to rip DVDs to DIVX or something and burn them to CD, but it's a real pain in the ass if my experience is anything to go by.

Mercuius

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    nero burnin rom 4 sure.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I have found the program that works www.dvd2svcd.org you will also need cinema craft encoder with the crack for it to work properly

once the program is set up just pop in your dvd click on the disk icon to unlock the dvd drive then click on go

by morning you will have 2-4 cd images ready for burning

you will need about 10 gigs free on your hard drive

only converts to svcd

you cant tell the diffrence on your television between a svcd done like this and the orig dvd except no menus

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    just convert ur downloaded movies to mpeg files and burn with nero, but if u want to copy rented dvds then u have to rip it with a prog like SmartRipper, after you rip then u will need to encode it with a program like flaskmpg, then u will have a seperate audio and video file then just join them. this will create a pretty big file, then u just cut it in half with a utilty into like 650 mbs each so that they fit onto a regular 700mb cd-rw. if u need anymore help just pm me or post here.

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.
    We all seek peace, but few of us will ever find it.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    I use GordianKnot....go to www.doom9.org and you can find it...it will guide you through the entire process of rippind a DVD to a CD or 2 if you want....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast