Thread: Gamecube Officially Hacked With No Mod Chip

2. Games   -   #2
    wow... thats the biggest load of bull i have ever heard. what next........ PS3 beta machine stolen and being produced by underground group calling themselves "1337"

3. Games   -   #3
    BritishICE's Avatar Poster
    That rumor went around a couple of months ago. Nothing new.

4. Games   -   #4
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    maybe this is why there are gamecube iso's on suprnova

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Xelotath@17 June 2003 - 00:06
    wow... thats the biggest load of bull i have ever heard. what next........ PS3 beta machine stolen and being produced by underground group calling themselves "1337"
    If you have not already,i suggest that you view the said clip.As i have and i must say that it looks the real thing to me and shows all the connections between the gamecube,TV,wall socket and controler.

Cheers God

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    blimey theres somthing i didnt think id see,thats cool

a few questions though

#1 how did they get hold of the gc disk..i read nintendo AND ONLY nintendo have access to those disks

and

#2 i read nintendo use a special type of CDRW which copys the disk backwards which a normal pc cdrw is not capable of so how they manage that?

hats off to them hackers they definitly hacked it..anythings possible now

(lol @ guy in mask on video, nintendo must want him catching badly)

fuck Derby County

7. Games   -   #7
    Twist3r
    LOL the video was funny with the paintball masks and stuff

cool stuff u can do with a computer

8. Games   -   #8
    I know it is fake because of this:

Nintendo is the only company that access to the mini-dvd format that the GC uses. also

the first track on the GC has a quirk on it that is difficult to reproduce.

The Data on the GC disk is put on backwards. so unless you have access to a mini-dvd burner that can write backwards (extremely rare) it is not possible to recreat the disk.

Now, who is to say he didnt just put a label on the disk and then write SMB on it with a marker?

The GC is the fort knox of consoles. even though there is an ISO on torrent, that could just be a dump that you can copy onto a disk. without an efficient emulator (which most computers won't be able to handle) it is useless.

9. Games   -   #9
    I agree with the man up above.

Nintendo chose not to include a DVD player or CD player like the other consoles and are therefore getting more profit because if you want to play a game you have to buy it. I personally hate the DVD players on the Xbox and PS2, they are lackluster.

And just to add some stuff while I'm at it. Gamecube is not a kiddy console. PS2's BMX XXX was censored but not Gamecube's! They have the Resident Evil series (of course a favorite among 5 year olds) and Animal Crossing (serious) which is one of the most addictive games of all times.