Thread: Countries Without Jurisdiction?

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    with all this news about how we are all going to be arrested for downloading a movie, who isnt going to be? What countries dont give a shit about this stuff. I got curious cus of the es5 guy that streams all those movies. And how can someone get bandwith like that. I can only dream of the day when i get a 1.5gb connection.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    It&#39;s OK. The future is in beta (or maybe alpha - I forget), if the feds crack down on Kazaa users. Its&#39; called GnuNet. And it&#39;s only available on linux so far.

When DRM comes into play, the best sharing system will be linux + GnuNet. No DRM, no leeches and no way of tracking who has what (or more importantly who knows who has what). Don&#39;t worry, the future of file sharing is bright, grasshopper. <vbg>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by seabass@19 June 2003 - 01:13
    It&#39;s OK. The future is in beta (or maybe alpha - I forget), if the feds crack down on Kazaa users. Its&#39; called GnuNet. And it&#39;s only available on linux so far.

When DRM comes into play, the best sharing system will be linux + GnuNet. No DRM, no leeches and no way of tracking who has what (or more importantly who knows who has what). Don&#39;t worry, the future of file sharing is bright, grasshopper. <vbg>
    When will they realise they are just making the filesharing community stonger?&#33;