Thread: Fast Downloads

what do u set ur kazaa ignite cycle to mine is 10sec.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by kazaaliterock@16 June 2003 - 23:29
    what do u set ur kazaa ignite cycle to mine is 10sec.
    I guess it depends on how many downloads you have going.I don't use it anymore but last time i did i think i had it set on 20 second cycles.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Usually b/w 10 and 20

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I'm a cable modem user on a (don't laugh) HP 6835 and before tweaking my system my D/L speeds aver. 35kbps. After tweaking IE, Kazaa Lite, and Modem in REGEDIT my speeds have reached up to 600+kbps. I started by cleaning my OS of all unneeded BS. EX: auto updates, spyware, and even went as far as turning off all the fancy/useless gadgets on my keyboard so my system resources stay running at the highest possible level. Just search your preferred engine for your OS tweaks. These tweaks are the used in the "Speed up Your Internet" tools you see advertised everywhere, but this way you are just doing it manually and for free . NOTE: Don't jump the gun when fooling with REGEDIT. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS!!! Also... Browse around to learn more about Tweaks B4 grabbing the 1st one you see. HEY!!! It worked wonders for me B) .

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Newcomer to this Forum...... NOT to the Download world

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by EnJoi+15 June 2003 - 05:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EnJoi &#064; 15 June 2003 - 05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by fartermissile@13 June 2003 - 18:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haguey-
    @13 June 2003 - 16:47
    lol

lol
    super lol[/b][/quote]
    Super Duper lol

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Kazaa ignite is the best, it speeds up ur download and also give a 1000 on ur particepation count