Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions on Harry Potter deaths....

So, final Harry Potter is coming out. I thought i disliked such books/movies, but i'm surprised at how much i like them.

So, we know at least one main character dies. Tender your bets who it will be.

I reckon 2 will die:

1 - The giant man, Haggard. Killed by a beast early on.
    2 - The Ginger-haired one that says Bloody Hell too much. Saving Harry's ungrateful arse.

Any preferences about who directs the movie?
    Clint Eastwood for me.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    They started going downhill after the 3rd one, imho

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    They started going downhill after the 3rd one, imho

I thought the movies got a little darker as they went on, particulary the last one.

Cheese, enough said.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    IMO Harry will die but won't be murdered maybe he sacrifices himself in the end. Snape and Voldemort must die as well. Though Snape might survive. Why was Petigrew's debt to harry taken out of movie three? and wasn't that conversion harry had with Sirus in the movie 3 with Dumbledore in book 3? that debt is still supposed play it's part book 7,isn't it? as for the fifth film I only want to see the ending tbh.
    Last edited by WHRST; 06-27-2007 at 10:35 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by WHRST View Post
    IMO Harry will die but won't be murdered maybe he sacrifices himself in the end. Snape and Voldemort must die as well. Though Snape might survive. Why was Petigrew's debt to harry taken out of movie three? and wasn't that conversion harry had with Sirus in the movie 3 with Dumbledore in book 3? that debt is still supposed play it's part book 7,isn't it?
    Errr..i have no idea who those people are, other than Harry Potter. You clearly know your HP books.

I do hope Harry dies too..or they'll be Xmas specials etc.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Thought the lass Hermione wanted out of the movies - so surely she is a prime candidate? It would be a bit dismal to kill of Potter though - surely?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Here's how I'd end it:

At the end of the book, Harry meets his friends at a restaurant. After selecting a song from the tabletop jukebox, Journey's "Don't Stop Believin" plays. Various people enter and Harry looks at each of them. Hermione enters and joins him, asking about his meeting with Snape. Harry tells her Snape is going to testify and she takes the news with a sigh. Ron arrives next (just behind a man in a Members Only jacket), complaining about the more mundane tasks of his job but quotes old advice from his father: "Try to remember the times that were good." Cho Chang is late and has difficulty parallel parking her car outside. The man in the Members Only jacket orders coffee at the counter. He looks in Harry's direction a couple of times, then walks towards him, going past to the restroom. Harry, Hermione, and Ron each pop an onion ring in their mouths and finally, Cho Chang parks and rushes across the street, approaching the door. Harry hears the bell on the door ring and glances up. The book then ends abruptly.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Here's how I'd end it:

At the end of the book, Harry meets his friends at a restaurant. After selecting a song from the tabletop jukebox, Journey's "Don't Stop Believin" plays. Various people enter and Harry looks at each of them. Hermione enters and joins him, asking about his meeting with Snape. Harry tells her Snape is going to testify and she takes the news with a sigh. Ron arrives next (just behind a man in a Members Only jacket), complaining about the more mundane tasks of his job but quotes old advice from his father: "Try to remember the times that were good." Cho Chang is late and has difficulty parallel parking her car outside. The man in the Members Only jacket orders coffee at the counter. He looks in Harry's direction a couple of times, then walks towards him, going past to the restroom. Harry, Hermione, and Ron each pop an onion ring in their mouths and finally, Cho Chang parks and rushes across the street, approaching the door. Harry hears the bell on the door ring and glances up. The book then ends abruptly.

if harry potter was that good, i still wouldn't watch it

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    had to sit through two of the films (which apparently they've made books off) and i have to say with all honesty, they were fucking shit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast