Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Adult Password Lists

  1. #1
    I was bored one night and decised to try downloading some of these lists, great idea and would have made for a nice nights sleep, but the most recent i found was from 1999. Obviously most of the sites do not even exist anymore.

    I was just wondering if anyone had a more recent list? Ones that still work, the variety is disapearing from kazaa, and other p2p due to the fact that who wants to pay for it anymore. We need some frsh stuff on here.

    Maybee aswell if those who are still sharing lists from 1999 could maybee remove them to make it easier to find real ones. (if they exist)

    Sorry did not know where to put this post, We need a Porn world. To keep this kinda stuff away from kids, and the two people that do not use the internet for porn.

    And hey if anyone has one for COHF.com, I will FTP you anything you want.

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,468
    There are alot of sites that offer so called hacked adult site passwords,look on google.

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    598
    Originally posted by toddiscool@17 June 2003 - 01:27
    I was bored one night and decised to try downloading some of these lists, great idea and would have made for a nice nights sleep, but the most recent i found was from 1999. Obviously most of the sites do not even exist anymore.

    I was just wondering if anyone had a more recent list? Ones that still work, the variety is disapearing from kazaa, and other p2p due to the fact that who wants to pay for it anymore. We need some frsh stuff on here.

    Maybee aswell if those who are still sharing lists from 1999 could maybee remove them to make it easier to find real ones. (if they exist)

    Sorry did not know where to put this post, We need a Porn world. To keep this kinda stuff away from kids, and the two people that do not use the internet for porn.

    And hey if anyone has one for COHF.com, I will FTP you anything you want.
    There isnt gonna be a Porn world cuz the mod's and admin want to keep the board as clean as they can...( even though there is a adult room...but thats a little different cuz its just a topic..but like 20 or 30 pages )

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Southern California USA
    Posts
    571
    Porn is usually a movie, so maybe Movieworld would be a good place.
    Unless you just dl the soundtracks.

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    We all know, well any that have got bored enough (well desperate enough) to actually look for anything, porn related via a websearch that that just starts the loop of enter your email to gain access garbage.
    I think it is silly to say that a forum dedicated to "filesharing" be kept clean. (not knocking any decisions, or anything to the the mods or admins of this board, i love the board.) I have seen nemerous request for this, (adult world section) so I am sure that there is good reason to keep it out, I just do not see what it is.

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,468
    To satisfy your craving for porn passwords,have a look here.

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Been there, well sorry useless post, shoulda known better, if i could i would close it.

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,397
    What about Adult ID Check Passwords??

  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    598
    Originally posted by toddiscool@17 June 2003 - 02:57
    We all know, well any that have got bored enough (well desperate enough) to actually look for anything, porn related via a websearch that that just starts the loop of enter your email to gain access garbage.
    I think it is silly to say that a forum dedicated to "filesharing" be kept clean. (not knocking any decisions, or anything to the the mods or admins of this board, i love the board.) I have seen nemerous request for this, (adult world section) so I am sure that there is good reason to keep it out, I just do not see what it is.
    its because not all the members are 18+......thats the only reason that the mods and admin dont want the Adult World

  10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,468
    Originally posted by toddiscool@17 June 2003 - 09:09
    Been there, well sorry useless post, shoulda known better, if i could i would close it.
    I agree with you there.PM a mod and they will lock it for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •