Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73

Thread: I'm Staying- I'm Not Leaving The Forum...

  1. #1
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    ur anus
    Posts
    2,783
    I had my virtual bags packed, but now I see the light. I'm gonna stay. I'm not leaving the forum. I have had a total of 0 people contact me regarding this matter and I feel the collective pain of the forum. You want me to stay. I hear you brothers. I ain't goin out like that. In fact, I gonna do all I can to make myself more approachable to other members. I know what your thinkin'. This guy is so popular. I want to respond to his bitchin post, but I'm scared. What should I write? He is so hot he probably gonna join another forum If I don't keep him entertained. And what about those newbies with dose hard technical questions? If I leave there will be no one there to not answer them. So that's it. I'm stayin'. Peace out.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ps-No brain cells were harmed in the production of this post.


    sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    5,401
    Who the hell are you?

    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    2,718
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@17 June 2003 - 07:28
    I had my virtual bags packed, but now I see the light. I'm gonna stay. I'm not leaving the forum. I have had a total of 0 people contact me regarding this matter and I feel the collective pain of the forum. You want me to stay. I hear you brothers. I ain't goin out like that. In fact, I gonna do all I can to make myself more approachable to other members. I know what your thinkin'. This guy is so popular. I want to respond to his bitchin post, but I'm scared. What should I write? He is so hot he probably gonna join another forum If I don't keep him entertained. And what about those newbies with dose hard technical questions? If I leave there will be no one there to not answer them. So that's it. I'm stayin'. Peace out.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ps-No brain cells were harmed in the production of this post.


    lmao


    Well im glad you're not leaving anyway.

    I think the more people the better, and u seem like a nice enough fella....

    I, though, have to go....and i dont want to!

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    ur anus
    Posts
    2,783
    Who the hell are you? 
    Maybe this will help.
    /sarcasm turned on


    sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hobbit Shire
    Posts
    14,760
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@17 June 2003 - 07:34

    I, though, have to go....and i dont want to!
    eh? what did i miss?
    They can tak' oour lives, but they cannae tak' oour troousers!
    ___________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    2,718
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@17 June 2003 - 07:41
    Who the hell are you?*
    Maybe this will help.
    /sarcasm turned on
    are you really someone else?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    ur anus
    Posts
    2,783
    Yeah crazy billy batts I always thought your posts were good. And your gonna leave? I knew about adthomp and fc but why are you leaving?


    sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    2,718
    Originally posted by lilmiss+17 June 2003 - 07:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmiss &#064; 17 June 2003 - 07:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@17 June 2003 - 07:34

    I, though, have to go....and i dont want to&#33;
    eh? what did i miss? [/b][/quote]
    Oh i thought u knew lilmiss &#33;&#33; (edit: & mediaslayer&#33;&#33

    im off to live in Spain in....hmmmm 3 weeks today &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;


    and i have to sell my pc.....
    so no more internet and forum for me....until i can get back on

    ill miss u guys

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    ur anus
    Posts
    2,783
    Absolutely not,
    When you see posts with that name, it is me. I like who I am and therefore don&#39;t see a need to become a new person by using a new identity. Notice how other people change their avatars all the time? I will use the same name and avatar until I stop posting which will prob be a LONG time from now.


    sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    2,718
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@17 June 2003 - 07:47
    Absolutely not,
    When you see posts with that name, it is me. I like who I am and therefore don&#39;t see a need to become a new person by using a new identity. Notice how other people change their avatars all the time? I will use the same name and avatar until I stop posting which will prob be a LONG time from now.
    great &#33;&#33;

    i like when people are themselves on the forum &#33;&#33;&#33;

    i like who u are too &#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •