Thread: Utorrent Question

metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Where do the .torrent files save to in utorrent by default?Where do they save to the actual torrent file? I used to know but can't find them now. Thanks \m/
    Last edited by metal maniac; 07-02-2007 at 03:50 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    c:\documents and settings\<your name>\application data\utorrent

you need to turn on show hidden files and folders in folder options in order to see the application data folder if you can't already

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Thanks man \m/. I'm putting vista in and need to reload my comp. So I need to know where those torrent files save so I don't get HnR. Thanks again \m/

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i'm using windows xp and that's where my utorrent folder is, i don't know if that would be the same or not using windows vista

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    No, I'm also using xp right now and yeah that's where the files are.I'm upgrading to vista tonight though.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    You can also set the path in the options and also get it to move the finished torrents to a different dir. Very useful!