Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Xbox Or Gamecube?

yo peple i dont want wrld war 3 cant any 1 reccomend?

2. Games   -   #62
    Fucking shit are you kidding me? Everyone has given every form of opinion possible and you're still asking for recommendations? Maybe you need some explanation, when people say they like a certain console better that means they would probably recommend them, get it?

Busyman: You're right, on accident actually. What you said had some truth to it on a higher level.

"I love hearing blowhards like him talk and they don't even have stock in these companies"

See you acted like my opinion doesn't really count because I don't have stock in these companies, and sadly that's true, it doesn't count to the companies atleast. For the record, I don't even like GC, I prefer PS2, it's just that I hate Xbox.

3. Games   -   #63
    look i started this post and all i wanted 2 no is there a gd bundle but no u still have fight bck sayin aload of rubbish.I gt the impression that the xbox is better(my opinon) and all i want 2 no is there a gd bundle?

4. Games   -   #64
    BANNED

5. Games   -   #65
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Well ..... There i so many threads on this already...

It's just like taste, flavor, or music style.....

One you like better then the other...!

Personally i prefer my PC..... That's my taste.. flavor... style..
    I think we better quit this discussion,... it's just your personal choice...! >>>> . :teehee:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567