THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT!! :beerchug:

You have to right
    At the end....

Like This

and yes xbox ROCKS

3. Games   -   #53
    LOL thanks, probaly one too many of these :beerchug:

4. Games   -   #54
    I too like all 3 systems for one reason or another. Howver i lack the funds to purchase all 3. I chose the one that i knew i would get the most out of. I am not saying that the GC is the only good system, howwever too many pass it off as "childish" or "kiddy" when it is not so.

5. Games   -   #55
    First off, Xelotath, thanks you seem to be one of the few on this forum with some sense in them.

DarkBlizzard: "Yes but PS2 owners always say power and graphics dont matter but thats only because they dont have either one. They think its ONLY the gamesplay. Graphics are just as important as gameplay. Xbox beats ps2 in Gameplay, Graphics, Online , Memory, and more"

-What the fuck are you talking about? I don't think you could even begin to grasp the concept of this conversation. You've seemed to wander through this argument totally oblivious to the statements I made. How does a system decide gameplay???? I don't often use more than one question mark but what you just said boggles the mind. It's the game you idiot! Get it yet? Or should I continue to attempt to pound some sense into you? Hence the name "game" play, it's not consoleplay. The worst console in the world "xbox" could have the best gameplay in one of their games. Then what if the same game is released onto PS2, does xbox still have better gameplay in that game even though the gameplay is exactly the same? Nice one moron.

Neilandtracy: I like how you make blind statements without any information or statements to back them up. Good one, idiot.

Busyman: "Ok they stuck to gaming and once again like N64 used different media than what's widely accepted. And in the process missed an excellent feature and marketing strategy which right now is embraced by the masses."

Oh so now you apparently represent the masses. I never knew a DVD player in a console was so loved by everyone. Seriously, embraced? Who the fuck embraces a DVD player, you seem to have some real issues to work through if you're one of these people.

"That wasn't really biased it was true but conveniently left your system out."

Perhaps because I wasn't aware of such numbers. I knew Nintendo was losing money, but I doubt it compared to xbox only gaining 50 dollars for every console they sold.

"Ohhh he's intelligent because he tag teams with you giving Nintendo a NUT BUFF.
    If he gave good review of PS2 or Xbox would you smack his ass then?"

Ohhh you're intelligent because you tag team with everyone except for Xelotath and I. And what the hell is a nut buff?

Twister: OK since the Hard Drive is only 8 GB how could you copy an entire game onto the hard drive, and why would M$ add this feature?

DarkBlizzard: I like how you didn't respond to the fact that you failed to name even 10 games, after you had boasted about 20. That's just pathetic.

Champ: "xbox- i had a ps2 then traded in for an xbox"

You're stupid.

6. Games   -   #56
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    [/QUOTE] Ohh now your calling names. I didn't smack the ass of anyone on this forum.

from Scotchguy
    First off, Xelotath, thanks you seem to be one of the few on this forum with some sense in them.
    Conveniently he just happens to like the GC the best.(which is no problem)

Oh so now you apparently represent the masses. I never knew a DVD player in a console was so loved by everyone. Seriously, embraced? Who the fuck embraces a DVD player, you seem to have some real issues to work through if you're one of these people.
    Then check the facts. DVD players are loved by the masses (sorry to break it to ya). Unfortunately that's one of the reasons it's the clear #3 console (sales) in the world and some gamemakers and retailers are dropping it entirely.

Perhaps because I wasn't aware of such numbers. I knew Nintendo was losing money, but I doubt it compared to xbox only gaining 50 dollars for every console they sold.
    Maybe you should be aware before leaving your beloved GC out of a problem that plagues ALL system manufacturers.

Man your so biased it's ridiculous, not because you loved the GC but because you trash the others for having better features. huh weird

oh and NUT BUFF MEANS YOUR POLISHING NINTENDO'S NUTS
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Games   -   #57
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    I would say, simply, i would prefer an X Box over a nintendo, and ive always loved nintendo - x box looks shit but theres more better games for it, right?

8. Games   -   #58
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@19 June 2003 - 12:56
    I would say, simply, i would prefer an X Box over a nintendo, and ive always loved nintendo - x box looks shit but theres more better games for it, right?
    Well... It depends on what kind of games you like. The great thing is that you are entitled to your opinion about that.

I think it's fairly stupid to hold any three of the main companies in uber-high regard. Nintendo, Microsoft & Sony don't want to be your friend. They want your cash and are all guilty (and have all been found guilty in a court of law) of ripping consumers off.

The fact is why should you give a toss about which console someone else likes? If you like it then that's all that matters. Non fanboys don't waste thier time spreading bile about consoles they don't own or haven't played, they waste thier time playing games

So let's all just get along and get back on topic and help this guy buy an Xbox bundl.....I mean a Gamecube......uh I mean a Dream..... or a Gameboy Adv...

9. Games   -   #59

10. Games   -   #60
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Sorry folks people like Scotchguy are pure entertainment. I love hearing blowhards like him talk and they don't even have stock in these companies. Some are not even old enough to buy stock. I've got stock in them and I still remain objective. I hope they fight until the MSRP stays $30 a game. Nintendo as a company is doing great because of Pokemon and Game Boy (which is the best selling game system in history by the way).
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast