Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just Watched Transformers!!!

DISABLED PRIVS
    Great Movie!

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    This was, BY FAR, the best movie I have seen all year AND in a long while. The CGI effects were absolutely astonishing! All the quirky little lines along the way were such a nice touch as well.

"Bumblebee, stop lubricating the human."

I saw this movie twice in the theaters, and even during round 2 I sat there watching it, completely in awe, as if I'd never seen it before.

But my question is this! Apparently Bumblebee never quite "finished off" Barricade in their first fight scene, because you see him (the police car) along with the other Decepticons moving into the city after Megatron is released. Also, Starscream was never destroyed (that we see) so does this mean it's leading up to another movie?

5 Stars, 2 Thumbs Up!

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    BoaBa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    looking forward to see the movie .. i love transformers, but i', waiting for a better release quality (here in my country hasn't been released in cinemas yet)

greetings

later: i just downloaded: Transformers.TS.XViD-20th i don't know, i think i have a triple orgasm
    Great Sound&Quality
    Last edited by BoaBa; 07-12-2007 at 05:54 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123