Thread: Matrix Reloaded On To A Cd?!?

Well i've just purchased a CD-rewriter (wooow the future, better late than never) and was wondering how do i fit a 760+mb file onto a 700mb CD-RW, ive got VCD gear so do i just convert the mpeg into bin/cue , then will it fit on??? thanx in advance.....
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@17 June 2003 - 15:42
    Well i've just purchased a CD-rewriter (wooow the future, better late than never) and was wondering how do i fit a 760+mb file onto a 700mb CD-RW, ive got VCD gear so do i just convert the mpeg into bin/cue , then will it fit on??? thanx in advance.....
    Use Nero to burn it, it should still do it....if it is in the right format (MPEG1/2) for VCD/SVCD

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    So really all i need to do is take my 760+mb movie file in mpeg and burn it in 'nero',no other software required???
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I recomend You to buy 800 Mb Cd, because i dont think You can do 60 Mb overburn!!

800 Mb CD and Nero will be fine.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@17 June 2003 - 16:12
    So really all i need to do is take my 760+mb movie file in mpeg and burn it in 'nero',no other software required???
    i have burnt 800 mb files to a 700mb disc - Nero makes it smaller and it doesnt matter too much about the size - its the length.
    just no more than like 805 mb - nero will fix it and burn it to the disc.
    clever little burner

they have to be valid MPEG2 SVCD files, tho, or it wont burn dude

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Actually, VCD/SVCD are burned in MODE2 which is really different from what capcity is stamped on the disc. In theory, in MODE2 with overburning it is entirely possible to burn a 905MB mpeg to a 700MB capacity CD-R VCD. The only problem then is if your specific drive can then read the TOC after that.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    either way it wont work cause reloaded is over 2 hours long and umm cds only hold 80 min lol

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Stonecold freak have you ever saw any of my posts how many do u think are 80 mins. uh........ none