Thread: Soldier Of Fortune 2 Speech Files Download

Poster
    I downloaded the 184 meg version of SOF 2 off Kazaa...Everything works fine, got violence and that enabled...But there's no speech files, there are enemy death-sounds, them alerting other guards and that, but no speech during cutscenes or when I talk to Sam or a contact or something, just Subtitles...It does get quite annoying...Does anyone know where I can download a pack of the speech files or another way to get them?

The install file was unpacking the game for an hour so I would have hoped that it'd do speech as well

Please help
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Games   -   #2
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    If you obtained a ripped version, you should have seen the setp.bat file, which should decompress everything you need. See if there is a NFO file and see what iNFOrmation it gives you.

Good luck!
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I dont know what that means.... It did have a setup.bat file...It was unpacking for like an hour
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Cornerpocket, can you specify a little more? I really would like those speech files...For SOF 2 and for Vice City
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

5. Games   -   #5
    I think i know what your talking about buddy,

You got the fairlight rip of the game right? They ripped out all the music and voice (not to mention all the high rez textures) and then released them seperatly. I've been looking for the high rez pack for about a year or and still haven't found anything. The .nfo file give the file names and everything, but they never show up on kazaa and i can't even find a trace of them on the net.

If anyone has any idea where either one of those packs is, the high rez pack or the music\voice pack, i would be really grateful