Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need your advice

iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I made a trade with one guy from here. I gave him 2 trackers rated top of WIAW thread. He said I can use his vectoral seedbox and gave me 1,5 tb of bandwitch. I couldn't use it in the first week, because didn't have much time so we agreed that I'll start to use it from july 1. Now I started to use on july 2nd, but he said that some other guy will be using it with me, I'm ok with that, but he also said he will kick me from server after one week and I can use as much as I can. Let's say, I'm still cool with it. But what the f*** if vectoral seedbox cn't upload and download at the same time. If I download something my upload drops to zero and rises again only when torrent finished downloading. That's impossible to use 1,5 tb of bandwitch this way. Any advice what to do would be nice. I think that I'll be asking to give back one of the accounts I gave him and will search for better and fairer trade. Could anyone back me up on this?

Sorry for poor English... I'm not native speaker

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    We can back you up on this... but it's not going to do any good. Trading for seedbox axx is very risky if you ask me. There are a lot of unknowns, especially with traffic, bandwith, and even if someone is gonna download what you upload. You also should have done your homework about the Vectoral servers & their limitations beforehand.

You're probably going to end up with the bad end of this bargain. All you can do though is take it as a lesson learned.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    umm, well you can i guess report him if he broke any terms that you both agreed on. Recall the account. Maybe try to ask him to reconsider? Or you could just forget about it because after all it is just an online account, I'm sure you can get a friend to give you another one.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Time is gold, when it comes to seedboxes. So, next time make sure that you're actually going to use the seedbox asap before you trade for it.

I hope he understands and gives you back one of your accounts.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    My main point wasn't time. I hate that shit with only doing one thing, download or upload. I had 5 different seedboxes, this is my 3 vectoral and it sucks. I never had experience that bad on a seedbox. If I downloaded something with other seedboxes I could upload at the same time and this shity box doesn't do that

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    did u try to cap the download/upload speed?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If its your 3rd vectoral seedbox you should've known it doesn't let you upload and download at the same time. Sucks that he said you can only use if for a week but its your fault that you made the deal and now you are complaining about the upload/download feature...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    why the limitation? that doesn't make sense.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    here and there
    Hmm, I've had three different Vectoral boxes and all let me upload while downloading. I wonder what kind of specs the box you are using has, but if it has 2-3TB (as I figured because he gave you 1,5TB) monthly bandwidth, it should work just fine and those kind of problems you described shouldn't be there. It sounds like bad hardware or something. Or bad uTorrent hdd cache settings..

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    why the limitation? that doesn't make sense.
    if he's maxing his upload speed then the download speed will also be effected from that..
    never heard of a seedbox that can do only one thing at a time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast