Thread: Warren G

Does anyone have the CD : Warren G - Take A Look Over Your Shoulder. I know it is not used on used to ask this in a Forum. But I tryed over and over to find it on Kazaa lite. I even had auto search more on but it wouldn't find it so please let me know if you got the file : '' Ricky and G-Child'' and the file :''Reel Tight Intro''. So I can make my CD complete.

Thanks..

2. Music   -   #2
    porkshit
    tru soulseek there is lots of rare stuff on there

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Corleone@17 June 2003 - 19:39
    Does anyone have the CD : Warren G - Take A Look Over Your Shoulder. I know it is not used on used to ask this in a Forum. But I tryed over and over to find it on Kazaa lite. I even had auto search more on but it wouldn't find it so please let me know if you got the file : '' Ricky and G-Child'' and the file :''Reel Tight Intro''. So I can make my CD complete.

Thanks..
    i got this album

although i dont have the track "ricky and g-child" on it..i looked it up and on the version with that on its number 6..on number 6 on mine its called "interlude"

i aint got this album nomore (hired it from library and ripped it ages ago at 224kbps quality so dunno if u want it or not

if u do want it them PM me your MSN or Yahoo messenger I.D and ill add you and send you them if ya like

"Reel tight" and "interlude"

fuck Derby County

4. Music   -   #4
    I have given you my e-mail so please send it...

5. Music   -   #5
    I have given you my e-mail so please send it...

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    u havent? private message me it on forum i dont check email account i used for this

fuck Derby County

7. Music   -   #7
    aint got the others m8 but im sharing g child. im on most days pm me and ill tell u when im on so u can dl it ok??

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by redemption@21 June 2003 - 03:07
    aint got the others m8 but im sharing g child. im on most days pm me and ill tell u when im on so u can dl it ok??
    i sent him the songs he asked for above on msn a few days ago

fuck Derby County