Thread: Buying A Movie Cam

BANNED
    [QUOTE
    Code:
    ] I can't belive I'm responding to someone who says "I will probably buy" as "I AND FIXING TO BUY".... I mean Jesus Christ, are you that retarded that you say "AND" for "am"? Nevermind the other dumbass stuff, that's bad enough. I happen to know a perfectly good place where you can get a cam for 1/3 price as well... but someone like you, does not deserve it. Learn to read, learn to write, learn to type, then I'll help you. I hope I hurt your feelings.
    so true

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    ebay is best place 2 buy elctronics.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by streesk8inflynn@11 June 2003 - 18:19
    I can't belive I'm responding to someone who says "I will probably buy" as "I AND FIXING TO BUY".... I mean Jesus Christ, are you that retarded that you say "AND" for "am"? Nevermind the other dumbass stuff, that's bad enough. I happen to know a perfectly good place where you can get a cam for 1/3 price as well... but someone like you, does not deserve it. Learn to read, learn to write, learn to type, then I'll help you. I hope I hurt your feelings.
    who says english is this persons first language? or if they have spelling difficulties.
    think before you type next time, and be helpfull, not an asshole.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    He could learn to not use caps lock.

Dont take offensive...
    I MEAN LOOK AT ME AND I THE COOLEST PEESON IN DA WOLD???!?!?!?!?1?!?!?