Thread: Wrong Turn It Sucks

I just DL'd Wrong Turn - I wasn't expecting much - but it turned out 2 be worse than i thought...

Same old plot line - sum good looking college kids crash into a good looking doctor's car - they then go looking for help - wander into sum Hill Billy's house - hill billy's come after them kill a few and the guess what the best looking survive..

what a load of shit... i fucking hate teen horror road movies....

they all just copy of Texas Chainsaw massacre....

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    where did you find it, i cant, the search button dosent work
    Please leave a hash

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    Yeah the world is turning into a teen audience these days it sux

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    well all i know is this, most movies out there, whether they're action or horror, they all end up being comedies you know what i mean? Especially movies like Wrong Turn, you go in there thinking okay i want to at least not predict the movie from start to finish, but you can't help it, and then all you end up doing at laughing because the movies are all cheesy. Man, what happened to all the good flicks that used to come out?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Locomariachi - my thoughts exactly

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Ah crap i just dled that aswell is it really that bad?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    It all depends in your taste in Horror if u like teen roadtrip type horror u lwill uv this...

me iam sick of fucking shit like - Jeepers Creepers - Road Kill - Urban Legand u know that type of teen shit - were they always have good looking girls with them - at least put an ugly girl in the to make the movie seem a bit real...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    lol yep there always has to be a minger

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    It seems like most movies now are written by formula. Like those teen movies they are all alike because they figured out the formula. No matter how bad it looks a bunch of dumb people will go to see it, even though its the same movie just different lighting and people. Its almost like they have run out of ideas.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    i think hank hit the nail on the head. this is why we get so many sequels and threquels or whatever the word for that may be is.