Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: I have el-sl invite

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by gygz View Post
    lol , nCore users database +30k
    FTN 6k
    you will compare this with this
    hell no

and how many of those 30+k users are here in FST that really cares about trading it ??

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4
    FTN 6k
    hell no
    Still no logic, buddy. Read again your math books from grade school.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by resigned View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by giya View Post

what does that mean ??
    It means: me not speekin english very well.
    He's mexican. He speaks spanish. And he doesnt respect english syntax, plus he translates badly. The word "Other" -in spanish- when you hide the subject (in this case "guy", cause he wanted to say "an other guy asking...") can be used as subject, not in english, cause if you say other... we'll ask "other what?" Clear now?

Quote Originally Posted by giya View Post
    FTN 6k
    hell no

and how many of those 30+k users are here in FST that really cares about trading it ??

That's like saying:

If you drive a car at 129 M.P.H. ...
    How many watts do the lights consume?

There are many variables you should have in mind before comparing ftn and ncore, not only userbase

Last edited by direstraits; 07-06-2007 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Guys it's level 6. That's what people voted for it to be. So it's worth level 6. Like Patriot said. When he and his buddies choose the rating you guys don't like it and when he lets you choose, you still don't like it. The bottom line is that ncore is level 6 because most people voted for it to be level 6 and yeah their user database is quiet big so lots of people should have it and please stop hyping these trackers so much to try to get very high trackers for it.

Like I said before there are crazy traders that have dupes high level accounts and they might offer something high for anything they want just because they don't have it and they have everything else. For example Shalafi. But that doesn't mean that the tracker is worth so much more.

When a tracker gets hyped so much everyone wants it but the real value is still the same. Like I said look at what people were offering for PEC before and they didn't even know it was a stupid cars tracker.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Csabi, trying to scam again? omfg what an idiot

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Guys it's level 6. That's what people voted for it to be. So it's worth level 6. Like Patriot said. When he and his buddies choose the rating you guys don't like it and when he lets you choose, you still don't like it. The bottom line is that ncore is level 6 because most people voted for it to be level 6 and yeah their user database is quiet big so lots of people should have it and please stop hyping these trackers so much to try to get very high trackers for it.

Like I said before there are crazy traders that have dupes high level accounts and they might offer something high for anything they want just because they don't have it and they have everything else. For example Shalafi. But that doesn't mean that the tracker is worth so much more.

When a tracker gets hyped so much everyone wants it but the real value is still the same. Like I said look at what people were offering for PEC before and they didn't even know it was a stupid cars tracker.
    Bro', try to understand something again and again: nCore is voted to be level 6. It's a thing. nCore weren't, isn't and won't traded like it was level 6. It's a different thing. People can vote for SCT to be level 1, but it doesn't mean, that after it is level 1, people will trade SCT for level 1 trackers. I know, that it's hard for you to understand this, because you find Hungarian trackers quite useless, or you just don't have them, so you are jelous, but please, try to THINK...just a little bit. Jesus Christ...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    What you need to understand is that you are in the minority group. You are probably one of those that voted Ncore to be level 9 because you have it and you want to trade it for something high.

It may be very valuable to you but you are still in the minority group. I think now you are saying, well it is worth a lot more because it has great content. Remember the whole rarity rating is about rarity and that's why it's level 6. Their database is pretty big. Is not a very rare tracker with 2000-5000 users.

If it was worth that much there would be some offers here already man.

Sct gets voted level 9-10 all the time but there are a lot of factors that makes it stay at level 8. Sct is probably the best general tracker there is too and this guy wanted level 9 for EL-SL. Get real!! lol

If the whole rating system was changed like I proposed a week or so ago then it would probably be worth more along with other trackers that are underrated because they are not so rare.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    What you need to understand is that you are in the minority group. You are probably one of those that voted Ncore to be level 9 because you have it and you want to trade it for something high.

It may be very valuable to you but you are still in the minority group. I think now you are saying, well it is worth a lot more because it has great content. Remember the whole rarity rating is about rarity and that's why it's level 6. Their database is pretty big. Is not a very rare tracker with 2000-5000 users.

If it was worth that much there would be some offers here already man.

Sct gets voted level 9-10 all the time but there are a lot of factors that makes it stay at level 8. Sct is probably the best general tracker there is too and this guy wanted level 9 for EL-SL. Get real!! lol

If the whole rating system was changed like I proposed a week or so ago then it would probably be worth more along with other trackers that are underrated because they are not so rare.
    OK, so let me dispel your horrible misbeliefs. First: I didn't voted on the poll for level 9 in the case of nCore, because I'm not irrealistic. Second: I don't want to trade my nCore invites or account in the future, because I don't trade anymore, so I'm not motivated from this direction to "hype" this tracker.
    Now talk about my opinion about wiaw. Well, I absolutely don't care about content, speed, or such these things in connection with the wiaw list ('cause I'm not irrealistic, like you do, for example). I don't care about nCores content or speed, it could be very shitty, it doesn't matter for me, because I'm focusing only to the RARITY, if we talk about wiaw. The list would be completely different, if we would consider other factors, but now we should judge trackers only on the basis of rarity, willy nilly.
    Now talk about, what you have said: "Is not a very rare tracker with 2000-5000 users". OK, it's simple: It has nothing to do with rarity, mate. If a tracker is open for signup for years, then they change their invite system (like nCore did), the possibility of getting into that site could be very hard, or maybe extremely hard. In this case, you would say: "Hey, there are 20K users, so it can't be rare". Why cannot? If the users don't want to trade their accounts, because there are few other Hungarian torrent-opportunities, and inviting is very restricted, it will be rare, man. No matter, how many users does the tracker have. Try to think it over.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    seriously why would anyone want to trade that hard earned 500 points for a level 6 ???

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by rokibalboa View Post
    seriously why would anyone want to trade that hard earned 500 points for a level 6 ???
    It's another question, but this is in connection with the rarity of nCore. The point system will make nCore rarer (maybe those few dollars for the SMS don't seems so much..for you..but for Hungarians it's a little bit more).

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast