Thread: Dot Hack Sign

I'd love to post the links so you can start the downloads, but I do not know how to do that.

Anyway, .hack//SIGN (dot Hack Sign) is my favorite Anime of all time, and the only one I really like.

You can get fan-translated-and-subtitled (FanSubs) episodes on Kazaa. I wish the dubbed versions were up, too, but that's why I'm buying the DVDs.

I would love to rip all 5 DVDs, as I get them, and cut out the endings and openings on all but the first (leaving the opening) and the last (leaving the ending) and release them on Kazaa, or better yet via an FTP server to people who would help me share them on Kazaa. But, though I know how, I've just had poor luck with DVD ripping.

Anyone else like this series?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    i loved the series i also love the game a little to short need to buy the other 3 when there come out

o and we have the link all ready there i the anime section

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    The second game, .hack//MUTATION, is out... in the United States... I think...

Good that the links are already up.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    well i live in a little hick town who doest get the game till there 6 monthes old..and im to cheap to order over internet and pay the s/h

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Ah. Well, then I guess you're glad you have Kazaa Lite and a fast enough connection to download the episodes. The games are nothing special IMO - just another way to make money. I mean, come on. Four PlayStation2 RPG's that together, don't even equal the play time of PlayStation RPG's like Final Fantasy VII?

There's something wrong there.

As you play the game, you will probably wonder why all four games were not included on one Ps2 DVD-ROM disc. There is clearly room. You will then wonder why they didn't put all the accompanying Anime episodes on another one disc, because the DVD format would more than allow it!

I think it's like The Sims. They keep on adding to it, and each addition costs another $50. Fortunately, the Hack games are stopping at 4.

My advice to you: rent the games. I beat Hack Infection in 9 hours. I will rent Mutation, and beat it in a day or two, then return it. $5 is much better than $50.

PS - I think Amazon.com waives S/H on orders over a set amount. A Ps2 game might very well be over that amount.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    NoX's Avatar Poster
    ive only seen 14 eps of it and it was sooo... boring....

Elisha Is My Wife, DONT TOUCH! (LP FAN - Fort Minor Sucks BTW) oh and forgot i use the alias NoX here.. lol

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    well..belive it or not..we got no video store.. now you see how shitty are town is,we got a dairy queen though

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by NoX@18 June 2003 - 06:43
    ive only seen 14 eps of it and it was sooo... boring....
    lol... it's not for everyone. That's one of the reasons I like it. I mean, most other anime bores me.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I liked hacked sign. The storyline was a little slow but the animation was very good. The new series has already been subbed. I know animejunkies has done it all ready and I think a few other fansubbing groups have done it also.

Its might not be as good as Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Escaflowne, Trigun (Japanese version, the english sub for Vash sucks), Gundam Seed (my new favorite) but it is one of the better ones. (I've watched too much anime)

I recomend that everyone should watch this series if your have cartoon network or a broadband internet connection.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Personally i'm not a fan. I've watched the first 9 episodes and as far as i can tell next to nothing has happened. I'm all for character development, but the series has gone from slow to very slow and seems to have stopped. Does the rest of the series continue at the same rate or does it pick up?