Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Need 1,2-1,5 Tb uploaded with your seedbox

  1. #1
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Offer Level 8 or level 4-6 as you wish.
    pm me for details
    TCS Byatch in training

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,871
    Just curious, which tracker is it that you want 1.2-1.5 TB uploaded?

    And also, I'd reword your offer. I't wouldn't be hard at all to get 1.5TB uploaded if the person downloaded 3TB. You usually have >.5 ratio before you're even finished downloading, but I don't think you want a .5 ratio.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    138
    your look for?

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Just curious, which tracker is it that you want 1.2-1.5 TB uploaded?

    And also, I'd reword your offer. I't wouldn't be hard at all to get 1.5TB uploaded if the person downloaded 3TB. You usually have >.5 ratio before you're even finished downloading, but I don't think you want a .5 ratio.
    I want to put ,8-1 Tb on ScT and split the rest 0,5 Tb between ThePlace/TheVault/SeductionGr/BitSeduce/Bitme may be 100 each. If this will be done fast and successfully let's say in 1 week second deal may be negotiated for another couple of days Some Gigs at KG and BitmeTV.
    But I'll prefer some fast seedbox with no limit and it'll be better for it's owners too, not to leeware owners, cause they value time most and I need certain amount guaranteed upload.
    TCS Byatch in training

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    dineitdark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Just curious, which tracker is it that you want 1.2-1.5 TB uploaded?

    And also, I'd reword your offer. I't wouldn't be hard at all to get 1.5TB uploaded if the person downloaded 3TB. You usually have >.5 ratio before you're even finished downloading, but I don't think you want a .5 ratio.
    I want to put ,8-1 Tb on ScT and split the rest 0,5 Tb between ThePlace/TheVault/SeductionGr/BitSeduce/Bitme may be 100 each. If this will be done fast and successfully let's say in 1 week second deal may be negotiated for another couple of days Some Gigs at KG and BitmeTV.
    But I'll prefer some fast seedbox with no limit and it'll be better for it's owners too, not to leeware owners, cause they value time most and I need certain amount guaranteed upload.
    seeding on sct is hard as everyone has a seedbox there.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by dineitdark View Post
    seeding on sct is hard as everyone has a seedbox there.
    15 000 of seedboxes, huh?
    TCS Byatch in training

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Stockholm, SWE
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    If this will be done fast and successfully let's say in 1 week
    Rofl, 1TB at ScT in one week is a full time work even with the fastest connections.
    In case you donīt know it, just because you have a seedbox you wonīt be able to get terrabytes uploaded one here and one there without problems.


  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dineitdark View Post
    seeding on sct is hard as everyone has a seedbox there.
    15 000 of seedboxes, huh?
    there should be a pole on sct to see how many seedboxes are there..
    my bet is ~8,000

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pineapple
    Posts
    317
    Averaging 1.7 MB/s upload for a week at ScT wouldn't be easy.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    TX
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,043
    what a fucking idiot
    Alright.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •