Thread: Nero Burning Problems

There seems to be alot of questions about nero buring problems, but i could not find the solution to my problem.

recently i burned a movie on a cd. i think the burning speed was 4x....
    But after the burning my cd-rw does not recgnise the cd. My cd-rw is 4x4x16.

However, if I insert the same cd in another computer which has much higher speed, I can see the content of the cd.

So do u know what options i need to choose from nero, so my computer can recognise the burned cd.

regards

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    It sounds like your OS isn't reading your cd, nothing to do with your 'puter or nero.
    What are you running ?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i think it is because the cd has to be read at a certain speed and it doesnt support reading fast enough im pretty sure it has nothing to do with your OS

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@18 June 2003 - 04:46
    i think it is because the cd has to be read at a certain speed and it doesnt support reading fast enough im pretty sure it has nothing to do with your OS
    Does this mean that basically, he has a cd-rw that's too slow for his own computer to read ? Sincere question, btw.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    try this, this had happen to me too,

this is what i did

do a full erase or a full format, of the CD, use the lowest speed, for example if your CD supports 4x for re-write, then use 2x, i know it will take long, or maybe very long for your case, but this way it works, let me know if this works out man

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Thanks guys.
    I am going on holiday so i will be away from my pc for some time. I will try the above suggestions when i come back.

Or perhaps I should start formating the cd before I leave, and hopefully it will be ready when I come back from holiday.