Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swebits Vs. SweDVDR

Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    so which one is better when it comes to amount of torrents and seeders. also which one are you more likly to find hard to get DVD's.
    I know SweDVDR is a level 8 and Swebits is a level 3 but they are both level 8 in content.
    Which one is better just in content and pre times only.

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    They're both the same, mate...

If I can't find a DVDR in swedvdr and SweBits, I find it most of the time in NB.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    SweDVDR

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    SweDVDR
    why? and don't say because its hard to get I want another reason!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well I decided to do a little test on ramdom movies. Old and new just to see what I would come up with.

First I searched for Dumb and Dumber and found

Dumb.And.Dumber.1994.COMPLETE.INTERNAL.PAL.DVDR-XFS

SweDVDR has 3 seeds and no leechers

Swebits has 3 seeds and no leechers and 29 seeds and no leechers. It has it twice. Swebits also has Dumb.And.Dumberer.2003.COMPLETE.PAL.NORDiC.DVDR-PWRDVDR with 4 seeders and no leechers. The others trackers don't have it.

Norbits has 4 seeds and no leechers

Powerbits has 4 seeds and no leechers

Next I searched for Pulp Fiction

SweDVDR has Pulp.Fiction.1994.NORDiC.PAL.DVDR-AVALANCHE with 5 seeds and 2 leechers and Pulp.Fiction.1994.DTS.NORDiC.PAL.DVDR-PROFiLE with 2 seeds and no leechers.

Swebits has the first one with 17 seeds and no leechers and the second one with 1 seed and no leechers.

Norbits only has the first one with 7 seeds and no leechers

Powerbits only has the second one with 6 seeds and no leechers

Then I searched for The Fast and The Furious and I found all of them on SweDVDR and Swebits but we are going to concentrate on the first one only.

SweDVDR has The.Fast.And.The.Furious.2001.PAL.DVDR.iNTERNAL-sTOs and The.Fast.And.The.Furious.TURBO.EDITION.2001.PAL.DVDR-NOD. The first one with 6 seeds and no leechers and the second one with 2 seeds and 1 leecher

Swebits has the first one with 6 seeds and no leechers and the second one with 8 seeds and 1 leecher

Norbits has a HD-DVD x264 rip of the first one and has the second one with 1 seeder and no leechers

Powerbits has the first one with 30 seeds and 7 leechers and the second one with 4 seeds and no leechers.

Then I searched for a newer movie. I searched for Scary movie 4

SweDVDR shows 0 seeds and 0 leechers for Scary.Movie.4.2006.REPACK.PAL.DVDR-AFTERMATH

Swebits Has it as well with 0 seeds and has another version with 0 seeds and has Scary.Movie.4.2006.REPACK.PAL.DVDR-AFTERMATH with 5 seeds and 0 leechers

Norbits has a BluRay rip x264 with 3 seeds and no leechers and has the Repack with 11 seeds and no leechers

Powerbits has a BluRay rip x264 with 3 seeds and 1 leecher and also Scary.Movie.4.UNRATED.2006.CUSTOM.SWESUB.NTSC.DVDr-iNNOC3NT with 3 seeds and no leecher.

OK lets jump to newer movies. I searched for Tenacious D

SweDVDR has Tenacious.D.In.The.Pick.Of.Destiny.2006.NORDiC.PAL.DVDR-iNNSYN with 27 seeds and 1 leecher

Swebits has it with 33 seeds and 1 leecher and Norbits with 30 seeds and 3 leechers

Powerbits has it with 22 seeds and 3 leechers

I searched for Crank

SweDVDR has Crank.2006.PAL.NORDIC.DVDR-BIZARRE with 41 seeders and 3 leechers

Swebits has it with 11 seeds and 1 leecher

Norbits has it with 48 seeds and 1 leecher

Powerbits has it with 21 seeds and 1 leecher

and I also searched for Spiderman 3

SweDVDR has Spiderman.3.CUSTOM.SWESUB.R5.LINE.DVDR-TEAFORTWO with 1506 seeders and 127 leechers

Swebits has it with 1022 seeders and 144 leechers

Norbits doesn't have it

Powerbits has it with 648 seeds and 112 leechers and it has Spiderman.3.PROPER.R5.LINE.DVDR-DREAMLiGHT with 86 seeds and 35 leechers and Spiderman.3.R5.LINE.DVDR-HLS with 69 seeds and 24 leechers

None of these trackers have Bulletproof 1996 or Friday After Next 2002 in DVD-R format. I have seen them and I have them on Xvid format only.

Well that should give you an idea of how these trackers compare to each other in content. I bet there will be cases where a movie might only be found on 1 of them or no found at all.

For example only Norbits and Powerbits have Alive.INTERNAL.DVDR.PAL.1993 I found it only at SweDVDR when I was looking for it last month.

As far as speed goes I think it will vary. You can expect good speeds at SweDVDR and Norbits. The other 2 can have gerat speeds as well. A lot of times it depends on the number of seeds and leechers too.
    Last edited by saulin; 07-07-2007 at 08:51 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Wow Thanks for the overview on those sites. but I guess what it comes down to is that they are both the same but one has better speeds.

Thanks

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yeah it was rather interesting to find that Swebits and SweDVDR are pretty much the equal on the movies I looked for. However SweDVDR usually will have a lot more seeders on all new stuff. You can see torrents with 100 to over 1000 seeders.

People always jump on new torrents and they become very well seeded. Is like Oink but for DVD-Rs. Sometimes SweDVDR may have some movies other trackers don't. Sometimes you'll find them at other places like Demonoid or even Midnight Torrents or other trackers but not on the big ones. Depends on how rare the movie is. When I was looking for Blood in Blood Out I only found it at one place. Same with Alive (1993). I still can't find some movies. Not even on usenet.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Both trackers are scene only. Of course they have the same content at about the same pre times.
    And of course swebits has more seeders when they have 3 times more users.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i think twice same
    all of them have nice dvd content

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    yohanas26's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    wow, I thought SweDVDR would be like in a league of its own, but I guess not that big of a difference... Ill hav to look into getting Swebits for now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast