Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dam Sct

rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by speed2 View Post
    i pm,ed u saying i tried to log into the account again wen u said my username aint in there database and i got username or password incorrect, not the account has been disabled, and like i said how can i profit from this y would i let you contact SCT staff i i was bull shitting and now i just look stupid coz ppl think im a bull shitter but how is me lying about this gonna help me
    wow... just stunned. maybe you are right or not. you'd better give him your correct username for the shake of your honor, so he confirm it at the irc.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Dead Ghost's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    no no one thinks u are stupid any one can have mistakes and thank god that this was mistake because sct is the best

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If your username as it is here the account is in the database and looks to be in working order... Does not say account disabled or anything next to it....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    speed2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    i dont think SCT is the best fooking SCC rules at the mo with pre's and speed
    , i get 7 meg down on a regular basis there, just dont want to be called a bull crapper wen im telling the truth about somthing, were supposed to be a community here but get jumped on wen ppl report stuff which sound dodgy to others
    Sometimes trading is the only way

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    so have u got ur ScT back then

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    speed2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    nope coz they saying im not in there data base
    Sometimes trading is the only way

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123