Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Computer Is A Total Fraud

I just wanted 2 say my computer is total fraud everything on it is Pirated...

My XP pro is a copy..

My dreamweaver - downlaoded of kazaa

Fireworks downlaoded - of kazaa

my AVG is ripped

my windowblinds is ripped

my power DVD - downlaoded of kazaa

the only thing that is not a rip is Kazaa i downlaoded that legally everything else is copied....

my poor poor Fraudulent computer....

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Why didn't I think of that.
    I've been using p2p for years and didn't realise I could get software for free.

Can I get movies and music also?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3

i don't know - i think there is this thing called Kazaa where u can get stuff that makes your computer total a fraud...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Neil__@18 June 2003 - 15:15

That is shocking. I only started using Kazaa two weeks before I joined the forum (check the date to the left), and I was d/ling the software days later Right now, about 90% of the software I have is either cracked or serialed (Only thing I really think is WinXP Home, and that came with the PC)

I'm actually creating a DVD with the software I swear by - But not for commercial use, before anyone says. Mainly so I have a full copy of all the software I d/led previously as some of it is great stuff (Macromedia Studio MX for one ) and I don't really want to use time and bandwidth d/ling it again.

As for movies and music, you can use KL for it but I'd rather recommend BitTorrent and Soulseek respectively (though I can't vouch for Soulseek right now)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Thanks Illuminati for your sensibale answer (insult edited out)

what i ment by my computer is all Fraudulent is that before kazaa my computer was as freah as a daisy not 1 bit of fake software - now i have nuthing that is the ligit...

edit: if you have an issue with someone then take it up with them in PM - no flames on the board! - Lamsey

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Well, mine used to be...had XP Pro, macromedia studio mx, all adobe software, and all the little stuff...but, i actually recently picked up a couple of free LEGAL copies of Win2k, and Office XP...i like win2k better than XP..more stable...anyway, just thought i would throw my two cents worth in...oh, ive been using p2p for a few years...i love it!!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    my laptop isn't a complete fraud I only have downloaded these:
    Plus! for Windows XP
    Photoshop 7
    Xara 3d
    Norton Personal Firewall
    and then like 3 games that I downloaded

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    The only software I d/led of kazaa which I regularly use is Windo$e XP Corp.
    I would of bought it if the price tag was a bit more realistic.
    I like a lot of the freeware avalible on the net anyways.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    I can shorten it out by saying that I haven't stolen the computer. The rest, well, I haven't payed for it..

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    The only thing legit on my computer are the games (need valid cdkeys to play online ) and some Microsoft software since i get them free from my cousin's university where they distrubute proffesional versions with no activation of all their software

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast