Quote Originally Posted by fstemon View Post
Check your original post again. You stated it was uploaded @ 10PM sep 1, and 24 hours earlier on FTN.

FTN:

Death.Proof.UNRATED.DVDR-Replica (Uploaded 13m, 54s after pre.) on the site @ 2007-08-31 around 22:29:27 EST
Death.Proof.DVDRip.XviD-DMT (Uploaded 5m, 9s after pre.) on the site @ 2007-08-30 around 12:14:08 EST

SCC:

Death.Proof.UNRATED.DVDR-Replica (pretime not found) on the site @ 2007-09-01 around 22:26:06 EST
Death.Proof.DVDRip.XviD-DMT (Uploaded 3h 55m, 46s after pre) on the site @ 2007-08-30 16:54:34 EST

If more examples are needed please look them up yourself.
That's why I said you probably made a mistake. You then took a screenshot and said your eyes don't lie and you never make a mistake.

So which is it now? You added that torrent to show that SCC was slower than FTN, but if it was uploaded @ 10PM that same day, it would've been uploaded earlier than on FTN, and your post about how slow SCC is just got a lot weaker. Or you made a mistake but you can't admit it.
Nope I can admit it, You are correct, I forgot to change the date to the 31st, so SCC did appear to win the DVDR battle.

They were late with the xvid though, so it's win some lose some. Why didn't you tell me my date was fucked? I never saw it dude, I would have admitted defeat long ago, lol.