Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: after the trused of JGG to the FST Members !

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberry1331 View Post
    Why would one use a seedbox for cheating? Then what's the point in paying for one in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Hey guys,

Before throwing the stone, here is what i know from this guy, which look like a really nice guy but don't know much about techies things

I know he is using a leeware box which he isn't the owner, he got it from a trade with a guy call here. (think it's sniper19)

all he have access to is utorrent via WebUI on this box, so if there is a cheat plugin install on this box, the guy cannot do anything about it except STOP USING THIS BOX RIGHT NOW (cause he already had problem on sct this week).

then maybe he could have his stats reset to zero on FTWR, i hope so.

i'm almost 100% sure this guy isn't a cheater, i had to help him today to find the seedbox IP address to add it in the rules of FTWR, as i said not a really technical guy

that would be a sad thing the JGG stops doing giveaway here because of that incident
    maybe the original owner is doing, because he can see the passkey, and then all he needs to have is another account download torrent file change the passkey and then use his ratio hack program to seed on it. Not sure why though but this seems probable.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    He just got his dissabled privilegies till he explains all, he joined 4 hours ago and upped like 500GB.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    He just got his dissabled privilegies till he explains all, he joined 4 hours ago and upped like 500GB.
    seriously, that would make him the worst cheater of the history of bittorrent...!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    m_atalay's Avatar Death GOd BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Like this fucking person is killing the trust. Fuck off cheater and other same asshole.

I hope this cant stop JGG to do giveaway.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    WFT

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    O就eill's Avatar Thor愀 hammer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    that is speed of SATAII HDD
    -= And Remember, respect is everything =-

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    one tried to traded the ftwr minutes after JGG gave it. now this cheat imdetially after receive. haha.

ceasar

This account has been disabled

I gave him a free Goem inv in a giveaway but he still din愒 do that massive cheat
    ceasar [email protected] 0.00 kB 0.00 kB 0.000 Jul 05, 10:13 (4 days ago)but maybe because he愀 busy cheating something else.
    Last edited by TorrentMaster9; 07-09-2007 at 09:50 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I'm sure this is the same box that sniper19 had, who scammed quite a few on here in the end, and posted all them sex pics etc?

I guess sniper19 still hasn't finished messing up with peoples accounts and planted a trojan horse and obviously other stuff on the box, and if you are not PC savvy, then this is the consequence of not knowing what you are really doing.

Shame, he might just be an innocent victim trying his best, let's not be judge & jury until we know the facts.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Del View Post
    I'm sure this is the same box that sniper19 had, who scammed quite a few on here in the end, and posted all them sex pics etc?

I guess sniper19 still hasn't finished messing up with peoples accounts and planted a trojan horse and obviously other stuff on the box, and if you are not PC savvy, then this is the consequence of not knowing what you are really doing.

Shame, he might just be an innocent victim trying his best, let's not be judge & jury until we know the facts.
    maybe, who knows. is not very usual that someone cheat that way on his own ftwr, or he愀 just stupid like shit. Sorry if I惴 wrong

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast