Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: after the trused of JGG to the FST Members !

fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jDZwDmuO View Post
    what a stuipd cheater.

i hate people like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by B3FcW8aW View Post
    Damn that bloody arse to hell!
    Just curious... Are the two of you related?

Because I noticed that the two of you have been online and offline alternately.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    BANNED
    are you and jDZwDmuO are siamese twins ?

edit :fuck , fstrulz was first

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by fatma View Post

fuck , fstrulz was first

yes, the both are recover.php sons

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    Just curious... Are the two of you related?

Because I noticed that the two of you have been online and offline alternately.
    Dupe accounts, busted!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by fatma View Post

edit :fuck , fstrulz was first
    well if it matters I was first but no one seemed to catch the Capt.Obvious bit..... Lamers, you gotta love em.
    Last edited by DohMein; 07-09-2007 at 11:47 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I knew SnipeR19's swedvdr giveaway a few weeks ago was fake... swedvdr's invite system wasn't even working at that time...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-196294
    Can anyone update me as to what happened to SnipeR19?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    m_atalay's Avatar Death GOd BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmailer View Post
    I knew SnipeR19's swedvdr giveaway a few weeks ago was fake... swedvdr's invite system wasn't even working at that time...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-196294
    Can anyone update me as to what happened to SnipeR19?
    He is fucking scammer

And Banned

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Hey guys,

Before throwing the stone, here is what i know from this guy, which look like a really nice guy but don't know much about techies things

I know he is using a leeware box which he isn't the owner, he got it from a trade with a guy call here. (think it's sniper19)

all he have access to is utorrent via WebUI on this box, so if there is a cheat plugin install on this box, the guy cannot do anything about it except STOP USING THIS BOX RIGHT NOW (cause he already had problem on sct this week).

then maybe he could have his stats reset to zero on FTWR, i hope so.

i'm almost 100% sure this guy isn't a cheater, i had to help him today to find the seedbox IP address to add it in the rules of FTWR, as i said not a really technical guy

that would be a sad thing the JGG stops doing giveaway here because of that incident
    Well...sometimes ppl are quick on the pointing and naming names trigger, highly doubt he'll do a giveaway not to sound pessimistic.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well, I guess many are waiting people for explanation, except for those who're extra smart and already have they opinion without knowing the whole story. If you one of them, go look for ya luck in other thread then, the rest of the post won't be interesting for you anyway.

For those patient and want hear the second part of the story I must say, that everything KFlint said is true - I got this box from a SnipeR19 and had problems with it first day, but then it worked fine and I decided, that too many torrents in the box + the fact that I was using my home connecting to seed at the same time caused the update problems.

My mistake, I admire it and take all responsibility. I would like to apologies to JGG and the whole FST community as well if my actions caused harm to our reputation. I will learn from my mistakes and hopefully won't repeat it.

The best thing I like about this story is that now I can see clearly who is who. Who's on what side. Who is real and who is fake. So I would like to thank you guys:
    - fstrulz
    - BamZow
    - jDZwDmuO
    - B3FcW8aW
    - m_atalay
    for clarifying your true identities. I'll try to remember you and never have bussiness with you again.

Also I would like to say thanks to the guys who trusted me even in fucked up situation like this:
    - Red_Del
    - kokoo
    - KFlint
    - rocknrule
    Many thanks friends, I knew I can rely on you. And will pay you double favor.

For the rest of the people I can only suggest to learn on my mistakes and don't make your own. Don't trade for the box, which you have not a full control of and try to stick up to people you know good.

Acta est fabula, now you can flame till heaven cries..

P.S. Almost forgot:
    Quote Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0b View Post
    This thread is incomplete without a photoshopped ownage picture. Amirite?

I laugh my ass off this collage, nicely done sp0ngeb0b, if you make 'em two closer and smaller size I can put it on my avatar too
    Last edited by ceasar; 07-10-2007 at 04:24 AM. Reason: addon
    TCS Byatch in training

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I would still vote with you being a cheater ceasar, either that or incredibly stupid. After being banned at ScT, it doesn't take a genious to figure out that maybe you shouldn't be risking your other accounts by using a seedbox that you think somebody is stealing your torrent files from.

Either way you don't deserve the FTWR account.

P.S. I won't be losing sleep over you not wanting to do business with me and I'm sure nobody else on that list is either.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast