Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 112

Thread: Looking for FTN invite...

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    192
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...gb-buff-202514

    I'm referring to my old thread about the 490 GB buffered ScT account. Unfortunately, I got scammed so I no longer have it - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-rep...d-ferha-202906 -.
    I was looking for an FTN invite but didn't have the chance to get one since a scammer took my account.

    I was wondering if someone feels generous today and maybe could spare me an invite... All I can offer you is a Bitme account or invites to Bitmetv and HDBits. My way into FTN was that ScT account which I no longer have =/

    Best regards,
    Yesum

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,242
    I was flattered you'd want an FTN invite that badly, that I was about to offer you one in PM. However, I clicked the link you provided above and saw this:

    "Funny how that level-ranking system works. FTN is 9 but still crap compared to ScT. I might be able to get an Exigo invite aswell because of my well buffered ScT account. So that is my new offer."

    I'm sorry but I can't help you with that kind of attitude. What I find funny though, is how you can make that assumption based on not even having an ftn account

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pineapple
    Posts
    317
    Brandon, what if I express my sincere love towards you?
    Or is that deserving of a kick in the arse?

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    467
    man HE shot himself in the foot

    haha

    usually kimii is up to her mischief but i guess brandon has caught up!

    nice one.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    285
    lol jeez - good luck, you will need it after reading that thread you mentioned.....
    Last edited by DohMein; 07-10-2007 at 01:12 AM.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by glf0 View Post
    you sir are an idiot
    I dont know who this guy is, but I like him!


    SCT IZ BETTA CUZ IT GOTZ MORE UZERS
    -our uploaders use gbit servers, not sure how speed can be an issue unless you refer to older torrents, however we do call ourselves a "0day" tracker.

    FTN IZ SLOW SCT IZ FAST VROOOOOOOOOM
    -ftn is hosted somewhere that we can almost guarantee will never get busted, sct is hosted at the same place a site recently got shut down by BREIN. Speed or peace of mind, you decide. Although I don't think 2 -3 more seconds of load time will kill you. At least we don't ask you for over $1,000/mo in donations.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Torrent Mortuary
    Posts
    648
    I lost mine the exact way with the same trade offer in my old ISP back in april, Now I got neither and I probably don't got it in me to try again, so if that makes you feel any better, Yesum... on the bright side, I figured out my scammer's ISP, I tracked him to his country, to his ISP, and then I emailed his ISP and called them personally, and got him in trouble, the guy was literally, sh*** in his pants trying to apologize... this is pure satisfaction!!

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pineapple
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    I lost mine the exact way with the same trade offer in my old ISP back in april, Now I got neither and I probably don't got it in me to try again, so if that makes you feel any better, Yesum... on the bright side, I figured out my scammer's ISP, I tracked him to his country, to his ISP, and then I emailed his ISP and called them personally, and got him in trouble, the guy was literally, sh*** in his pants trying to apologize... this is pure satisfaction!!
    Over a bittorrent account?

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by glf0 View Post
    you sir are an idiot
    I dont know who this guy is, but I like him!


    SCT IZ BETTA CUZ IT GOTZ MORE UZERS
    -our uploaders use gbit servers, not sure how speed can be an issue unless you refer to older torrents, however we do call ourselves a "0day" tracker.

    FTN IZ SLOW SCT IZ FAST VROOOOOOOOOM
    -ftn is hosted somewhere that we can almost guarantee will never get busted, sct is hosted at the same place a site recently got shut down by BREIN. Speed or peace of mind, you decide. Although I don't think 2 -3 more seconds of load time will kill you. At least we don't ask you for over $1,000/mo in donations.
    VROOOMMMM

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Torrent Mortuary
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

    I dont know who this guy is, but I like him!


    SCT IZ BETTA CUZ IT GOTZ MORE UZERS
    -our uploaders use gbit servers, not sure how speed can be an issue unless you refer to older torrents, however we do call ourselves a "0day" tracker.

    FTN IZ SLOW SCT IZ FAST VROOOOOOOOOM
    -ftn is hosted somewhere that we can almost guarantee will never get busted, sct is hosted at the same place a site recently got shut down by BREIN. Speed or peace of mind, you decide. Although I don't think 2 -3 more seconds of load time will kill you. At least we don't ask you for over $1,000/mo in donations.
    VROOOMMMM
    Hahaha!! Love you meng!

    Quote Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0b View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    I lost mine the exact way with the same trade offer in my old ISP back in april, Now I got neither and I probably don't got it in me to try again, so if that makes you feel any better, Yesum... on the bright side, I figured out my scammer's ISP, I tracked him to his country, to his ISP, and then I emailed his ISP and called them personally, and got him in trouble, the guy was literally, sh*** in his pants trying to apologize... this is pure satisfaction!!
    Over a bittorrent account?
    That's how much I hate scammers dude. Yeah I know It was loserish of me but I was pissed at the time since I actually donated lots to the acc, so I wasn't just the acc but the $$.
    Last edited by yoyogi4; 07-10-2007 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •