Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for FTN invite...

Poster
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...gb-buff-202514

I'm referring to my old thread about the 490 GB buffered ScT account. Unfortunately, I got scammed so I no longer have it - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-rep...d-ferha-202906 -.
    I was looking for an FTN invite but didn't have the chance to get one since a scammer took my account.

I was wondering if someone feels generous today and maybe could spare me an invite... All I can offer you is a Bitme account or invites to Bitmetv and HDBits. My way into FTN was that ScT account which I no longer have =/

Best regards,
    Yesum

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I was flattered you'd want an FTN invite that badly, that I was about to offer you one in PM. However, I clicked the link you provided above and saw this:

"Funny how that level-ranking system works. FTN is 9 but still crap compared to ScT. I might be able to get an Exigo invite aswell because of my well buffered ScT account. So that is my new offer."

I'm sorry but I can't help you with that kind of attitude. What I find funny though, is how you can make that assumption based on not even having an ftn account

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Brandon, what if I express my sincere love towards you?
    Or is that deserving of a kick in the arse?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    man HE shot himself in the foot

haha

usually kimii is up to her mischief but i guess brandon has caught up!

nice one.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    lol jeez - good luck, you will need it after reading that thread you mentioned.....
    Last edited by DohMein; 07-10-2007 at 01:12 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by glf0 View Post
    you sir are an idiot
    I dont know who this guy is, but I like him!

SCT IZ BETTA CUZ IT GOTZ MORE UZERS
    -our uploaders use gbit servers, not sure how speed can be an issue unless you refer to older torrents, however we do call ourselves a "0day" tracker.

FTN IZ SLOW SCT IZ FAST VROOOOOOOOOM
    -ftn is hosted somewhere that we can almost guarantee will never get busted, sct is hosted at the same place a site recently got shut down by BREIN. Speed or peace of mind, you decide. Although I don't think 2 -3 more seconds of load time will kill you. At least we don't ask you for over $1,000/mo in donations.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I lost mine the exact way with the same trade offer in my old ISP back in april, Now I got neither and I probably don't got it in me to try again, so if that makes you feel any better, Yesum... on the bright side, I figured out my scammer's ISP, I tracked him to his country, to his ISP, and then I emailed his ISP and called them personally, and got him in trouble, the guy was literally, sh*** in his pants trying to apologize... this is pure satisfaction!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    I lost mine the exact way with the same trade offer in my old ISP back in april, Now I got neither and I probably don't got it in me to try again, so if that makes you feel any better, Yesum... on the bright side, I figured out my scammer's ISP, I tracked him to his country, to his ISP, and then I emailed his ISP and called them personally, and got him in trouble, the guy was literally, sh*** in his pants trying to apologize... this is pure satisfaction!!
    Over a bittorrent account?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by glf0 View Post
    you sir are an idiot

-our uploaders use gbit servers, not sure how speed can be an issue unless you refer to older torrents, however we do call ourselves a "0day" tracker.

-ftn is hosted somewhere that we can almost guarantee will never get busted, sct is hosted at the same place a site recently got shut down by BREIN. Speed or peace of mind, you decide. Although I don't think 2 -3 more seconds of load time will kill you. At least we don't ask you for over $1,000/mo in donations.
    VROOOMMMM
    eee

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

VROOOMMMM
    Hahaha!! Love you meng!

Quote Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0b View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    Over a bittorrent account?
    That's how much I hate scammers dude. Yeah I know It was loserish of me but I was pissed at the time since I actually donated lots to the acc, so I wasn't just the acc but the $$.
    Last edited by yoyogi4; 07-10-2007 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast