Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn, i love FTN SO MUCH :)

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Now I dont know the whole story behind you losing your privileges here but I for one dont think you should be forced to offer invites to retain your CR status. Being helpful towards members here and acting "to bring communities together" as it says on the Community Rep fineprint should be enough. Thats all I have to say about this soap opera.

I really appreciate that. I have the exact same feelings toward it as you. Fact is, I probably wouldn't have minded giving a few invites to the public if I hadn't been treated so poorly so soon. Nobody should be forced to do anything against their will though. I for one won't give into bribes of any sort, which is why FTN is still one of the few sites that has not resorted to pay 2 leech in order to pocket some income on the side.

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hmm, I have read all the thread, including the deleted posts too and here's what I say: I trust our stuff (FST) - they can be rude and give you some point, but when they investigate the situation it'll be fixed on based on justice. Know it on my own experience.
    Though I'm not sure I got it right what Brandon was accused of, but what Venom says doesn't have any ground, I don't see any crime in FST stuff being stuff anywhere else and promoting they tracker. And it would be stupid to think that the interests of any other tracker or individiual will should be put first of what they are support. It's just obvious. And I don't know why you think that FST mods should follow FTN rules? Just give them time - it'll be ruled out, guilty/not guilty, etc...
    Also on the thread itself, I have no hard feeling about any of the FTN stuff and tracker itself, but many of people in this thread are licking balls and saying good things about it just because they want to get a free invite from Brandon It's look so wrong... Hope saying this won't put me on FTN blacklist or smth

P.S. Brandon, I would like to hear your opinion on this:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tab...372/postcount7
    TCS Byatch in training

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    And I don't know why you think that FST mods should follow FTN rules? Just give them time - it'll be ruled out, guilty/not guilty, etc...
    Also on the thread itself, I have no hard feeling about any of the FTN stuff and tracker itself, but many of people in this thread are licking balls and saying good things about it just because they want to get a free invite from Brandon It's look so wrong... Hope saying this won't put me on FTN blacklist or smth

P.S. Brandon, I would like to hear your opinion on this:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tab...372/postcount7

Who ever said they had to follow my rules? The whole conflict here isn't that they were breaking my rules, or that I was requesting them not to. It's the fact that I was treated poorly for no good reason in a very short time.

Give me some time to read your rather long post, and i'll see about commenting on it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Who ever said they had to follow my rules? The whole conflict here isn't that they were breaking my rules, or that I was requesting them not to. It's the fact that I was treated poorly for no good reason in a very short time.

Give me some time to read your rather long post, and i'll see about commenting on it.
    I don't remember the exact phrase and it's not about you - it was in Venom's post which was deleted soon after, but the sense was that the guy complained about 1) they support the other tracker 2) they not giving a special privileges to FTN here when they should and blah-blah-blah, I don't know who's he on FTN, but man is totally lost here, if he think it will go FTN way. FST created by different people and they can enforce they own rules here.
    As for your situation I'm not sure what's going on - too much said but I still don't have the clear picture...But the stuff will take care of it I'm sure
    And take your time on a long post
    TCS Byatch in training

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Where's the report section for me to ask about my disabled privilages. I'd like to know why I lost my privilages. I recieved no PM regarding the reason. This came out of the blue.

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Where's the report section for me to ask about my disabled privilages. I'd like to know why I lost my privilages. I recieved no PM regarding the reason. This came out of the blue.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-report-section-72/

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Thanks TYPE R

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    np kimii

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I was demoted and disabled for these reasons:
    A: I did not actively open up shop and hand out invites to every person on this forum. (I was never given the community rep rulebook which must clearly state you're required to do so). I propose Community Rep be changed to Designated Invite Issuer to clarify it's use.
    B: Apparently I was not allowed to disable users who had more than one account on my tracker, were trading full accounts (while also having another), and for cheating. Whoops
    C: I'm close friends with someone FST staff do not like. Guilty by association.
    ...Talk to Skizo, RealitY too, and iron out any rough spots you can see between you.
    It seems like FST staff are the ones who need to talk to each other and "iron out any rough spots you can see between" them for treating a Community Rep - who all was doing was helping FST members - so poorly and demanding him to do an obligation just to gain back his privileges.

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Obviously we cannot know all that happened behind the scenes but the more i read this topic and it seems to me like a big misunderstood or lack of communications between staffs. I'm not a big fan of FTN but I hope you get it both sorted soon b/c every Community Rep have his place here whether they give out invites or not as long as they respect FST rules. Anyway I'm sure the staff will make a fair decision and clarify this situation.
    Last edited by iNSOMNiA; 07-12-2007 at 05:43 AM.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast