Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Ok To Say That

Ex-member
    So is "That's the point" - try and keep profanity to a minimum please.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Illuminati

Christianity has caused as much trouble as any other religion, if not more due to its dominance in the West. The thing that really gets me is that god knows how many million people are preaching about a flawed book, aka the bible
    (Need an example? How about Noah's Ark - Two of every animal with Noah's family. AFAIK the usual image of Noah's family is all right - though I think that's the West's interpretation IMO. Even if Noah and his wife were two seperate races, how come we have over 30 different races on this world when apparently most of the world were flooded to death, huh? )
    You've got this all wrong big time.
    The noah's ark story and other stories in the bible are not meant
    as an explanation to the origins of the human race in scientific terms.

In fact, it is the exact opposite. The story is intended to send a
    deep religious message. This religious message is different depending
    on beliefs, religion, etc.

I really hope you dont believe that God literally created the world
    in exactly seven days.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by Lamsey@19 June 2003 - 00:25
    So is "That's the point" - try and keep profanity to a minimum please.
    he has the 'right to free speech'

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Ex-member
    he has the 'right to free speech'
    He also has the right to obey the forum rules - a right which I hope he will exercise.

Originally posted by dlingeverything@19 June 2003 - 00:26
    You've got this all wrong big time.
    The noah's ark story and other stories in the bible are not meant as an explanation to the origins of the human race in scientific terms.

In fact, it is the exact opposite. The story is intended to send a deep religious message. This religious message is different depending on beliefs, religion, etc.

I really hope you dont believe that God literally created the world in exactly seven days.
    But what is to say that the whole Bible is nothing more than a parable?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob+18 June 2003 - 23:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2nd gen noob @ 18 June 2003 - 23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@19 June 2003 - 00:25
    So is "That&#39;s the point" - try and keep profanity to a minimum please.
    he has the &#39;right to free speech&#39;

[/b][/quote]
    I thought so.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by PB Montgolfier+19 June 2003 - 00:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PB Montgolfier @ 19 June 2003 - 00:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@18 June 2003 - 23:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey
    @19 June 2003 - 00:25
    So is "That&#39;s the point" - try and keep profanity to a minimum please.

I thought so. [/b][/quote]
    i was taking a slight slant when i said that

you have to remember we have young members here, like Lamsey in fact

old enough to be a mod, but not old enough to drink...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Lamsey+18 June 2003 - 23:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 18 June 2003 - 23:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    He also has the right to obey the forum rules - a right which I hope he will exercise.

<!--QuoteBegin-dlingeverything
    @19 June 2003 - 00:26
    You&#39;ve got this all wrong big time.
    The noah&#39;s ark story and other stories in the bible are not meant as an explanation to the origins of the human race in scientific terms.

In fact, it is the exact opposite. The story is intended to send a deep religious message. This religious message is different depending on beliefs, religion, etc.

I really hope you dont believe that God literally created the world in exactly seven days.
    But what is to say that the whole Bible is nothing more than a parable? [/b][/quote]
    Good point.

What&#39;s to stop the new mod propogating his agnostic views.

It&#39;s not like he has extra rights or anything.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    It&#39;s Pure evil from it&#39;s inception
    as i have been told so dont take it as gospel but if you are not a believer then you are against them are need to die. this is part of the muslim religion so i would deem this kinda evil.

this kinda reminds me of the christians during the crusades but payback is a bitch right.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Lamsey

My apologies, I was under the impression that I could say fuck as often as I wanted. If that is not the case then I can only apologise.

Is there a set number of times I can say fuck per day. Or is it on a post by post basis.

I really would appreciate your input as I had never realised that freedom of expression was quite so limited.

EDIT Added d

10. Lounge   -   #20
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    the point is that to call an entire religion like islam evil is pretty stupid. the guy in question obviously knows nothing about it or what the koran (spelling?)teaches. ive learnt that when im wrong admit or at least shut up. i think we should make an example of him by pointing and laughing

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast