Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Free Christian Downloads !

Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@28 June 2003 - 19:32
    "Free Christian Downloads ! "

Is that like Christian P2P? How do the Christians feel about the P2P idea? Swapping copyright material.
    Bet Jesus didn't do it!!!!!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #62
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+28 June 2003 - 17:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 28 June 2003 - 17:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9@28 June 2003 - 17:44

And if the word Satan was replaced with something else would it mak sense then?
    Not really.

Its still evil in my view - vengeance is not something good in my book, for example.

Plus what made the author of this book the "Prodigal Son" (excuse the pun) of the Satanists? Why do people hang on his every word from this book?

I know christians hang on every word of the bible and of Jesus, as he was the son of GOD himself in their views.......not some guy who wrote a book in 1969.

EDIT:
    I also have no idea whatsoever what number 6 is all about...... [/b][/quote]
    I respect you for your views I just hope you understand mine. I was trying to illustrate that the satanic bible is not all about evil and sacrificing virgins.
    As I&#39;ve said before I dont believe in God or Satan but I follow the Satanic philosphy.
    It is wrong to mock others beliefs and I&#39;m glad you did not to mine.

If you had offended me I would of called on Haborym to smite you&#33;&#33;
    I&#39;m joking BTW&#33;&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #63
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    If you ask me he replied before I placed, that&#39;s briliant&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #64
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9+28 June 2003 - 20:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 28 June 2003 - 20:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@28 June 2003 - 17:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9
    @28 June 2003 - 17:44

Not really.

Its still evil in my view - vengeance is not something good in my book, for example.

Plus what made the author of this book the "Prodigal Son" (excuse the pun) of the Satanists? Why do people hang on his every word from this book?

I know christians hang on every word of the bible and of Jesus, as he was the son of GOD himself in their views.......not some guy who wrote a book in 1969.

EDIT:
    I also have no idea whatsoever what number 6 is all about......
    I respect you for your views I just hope you understand mine. I was trying to illustrate that the satanic bible is not all about evil and sacrificing virgins.
    As I&#39;ve said before I dont believe in God or Satan but I follow the Satanic philosphy.

I&#39;m joking BTW&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yeah i understand your views namzuf, glad i didnt offend u, didnt intend to &#33;&#33;

@Fugley - but isnt the question WOULD he nowadays?

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@28 June 2003 - 21:04
    I think Lamsey needs to be given a "time out" as moderator.&nbsp; Moving the topic to "funny stuff" is highly disrespectful to believers.

If I were mod, could I move all his posts about "vegetarians and Hitler" to the funny stuff section?&nbsp;

If the word had been "free Negro downloads" and he had done the like, he would be an ex-moderator.

Try to remove your views from your job as moderator.

I have read every post in this thread.&nbsp; In my opinion, people were not hard on you enough.&nbsp; You made a serious transgression. Not only was the move a form of censorship, but it was overtly disrespectful.

You&#39;re still a good kid and BECAUSE of this, I am posting this.

I think it is relevant to add that I am NOT a Christian, but rather an Agnostic.
    It is worthy of note that the chap apologised in the spamming pinned thread.

Apologies to anyone I offended.

My actions were mostly in jest, I regret it if I caused upset

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?sho...pic=46204&st=15

Like I said there, good enough for me, if not anyone else. It shows maturity beyond his years that he accepted an error and apologised in public.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@28 June 2003 - 20:35
    @Fugley - but isnt the question WOULD he nowadays?
    Did they have broadband in those days??

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+28 June 2003 - 20:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 28 June 2003 - 20:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by namzuf9@28 June 2003 - 20:31
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@28 June 2003 - 17:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9
    @28 June 2003 - 17:44

Not really.

EDIT:
    I also have no idea whatsoever what number 6 is all about......

I&#39;m joking BTW&#33;&#33;
    Yeah i understand your views namzuf, glad i didnt offend u, didnt intend to &#33;&#33;

@Fugley - but isnt the question WOULD he nowadays? [/b][/quote]
    Ask him&#33;

Ever noticed suspicious similarity between the name Jesus Christ (JC) and JP

Perhaps this forum is the new Virtual "Bethlehem&#33;". Maybe the 1st of January 2003 is the new date for Xmas&#33; (That&#39;s the date JP joined & and like the JC JP bit it&#39;s spookily close to the original&#33 Noone can deny JP&#39;s unearthly wisdom.

I&#39;m gonna pm him to see if I can become a virtual "desciple". He&#39;ll probably say get stuffed pin head but I think it&#39;s worth a go.

I wonder who will be the "Judas" who reports him to the RIIA for downloading copyrighted materials&#33;

Course he won&#39;t be crucified this time just fined 500 quid for bein a naughty rascal&#33;

Lamsey might be the new Arc Angel Gabriel (Arc Angel Lamsey - like it)

Our Global Admin who art in Heaven......................
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Poster
    LOL

You really are my favourite mentalist.

I swear to God, my Father was a carpenter (God rest his soul).

9. Lounge   -   #69
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul+28 June 2003 - 20:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 28 June 2003 - 20:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@28 June 2003 - 21:04
    I think Lamsey needs to be given a "time out" as moderator. Moving the topic to "funny stuff" is highly disrespectful to believers.

If I were mod, could I move all his posts about "vegetarians and Hitler" to the funny stuff section?

If the word had been "free Negro downloads" and he had done the like, he would be an ex-moderator.

Try to remove your views from your job as moderator.

I have read every post in this thread. In my opinion, people were not hard on you enough. You made a serious transgression. Not only was the move a form of censorship, but it was overtly disrespectful.

You&#39;re still a good kid and BECAUSE of this, I am posting this.

I think it is relevant to add that I am NOT a Christian, but rather an Agnostic.
    It is worthy of note that the chap apologised in the spamming pinned thread.

Apologies to anyone I offended.

My actions were mostly in jest, I regret it if I caused upset

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?sho...pic=46204&st=15

Like I said there, good enough for me, if not anyone else. It shows maturity beyond his years that he accepted an error and apologised in public. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed. He&#39;s a good lad tis t&#39;Lamesy&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@28 June 2003 - 20:57
    LOL

You really are my favourite mentalist.

I swear to God, my Father was a carpenter (God rest his soul).
    Just too many coincidences for it to be coincidence..... er I think

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast