Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Giveaway : HIGHLY buffered ScT + mail

ZeeZoo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    i hope that i will be the one
    thanks anyway ... it needs a braveheart do this

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    MelTDowN's Avatar smartass BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Don't give it away on public forums m8.. there are 90% chances that a non-worthy person will get it.

I'm sure you must have a close friend who really needs it, and who you can trust.

Good luck.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by MelTDowN View Post
    Don't give it away on public forums m8.. there are 90% chances that a non-worthy person will get it.

I'm sure you must have a close friend who really needs it, and who you can trust.

Good luck.
    lol ppl who made the last 11 pages must feel a big shot of hatred 2wards u
    Been There, Done That

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    wowwwwwwwwwwww
    man best giveaway
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    Leva's Avatar Shree BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    I Need SCT..

Need It From Long Time

when I was n00b...Till Now...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Ive got no chance, but Ill ask for it anyway. cheers

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by MelTDowN View Post

Good luck.
    I agree with MelTDowN. Giving it to a friend is really the safest and best way to go.

And plus, you can go after him/her if he/she messes the account up by cheating, having a bad ratio, etc.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    burtz's Avatar †Guitar POWER useR† BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i can't give you my sister, but you ask me to perform some spanking on a chick and pass a private amateur video to you. LMAO! HAHAHAHAHA! J/K!

this is plain crazy! LOL! but in a positive way. you're one of the few lucky guys to belong in both top trackers but i'm sure that i've never seen someone of these lucky guys do the same thing you're doing. so, would you be so kind to pass some luck on me? ratios and speedtest are in my sig and i'm sure you'll agree that i won't screw your ratio since my connection isn't capable of download TBs in years. LOL! but that doesn't mean i'll do HnR. that's simply not an option. trade it? nah, i've been screwed before and have left trading in a dust for quite a while. but the decision is yours mate. just hoping to see more of this from you someday, but then, that's even more crazy, right? LOL! win or lose, you're a definitely an FST legend mate. thanks!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    Siddharth1's Avatar Let'z Rock..!! BT Rep: +5
    is it real... or am i dreaming.

Hope i m lucky this time.

Sid

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    /me wants it !!!

can i have it ??

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast