Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Music And Personality

zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    I like The Levellers, & I'm a dirty, scruffy b@st@rd! Coincidence?

2. Music   -   #32
    Poster
    i lsiten to all kinds these days, when i was younger and went through a few daft fazes but thankfully they didnt last. I think my best one was when i went around listeniong ti happy hardcore shit with mc ing and stuff, I wnet around fully clothed in townie gear with a cap on the back of my head . God i looked like a prick. I think poeple let the musci they listen control there lives to much these days. Some poepl i know dont like you cos of the music yuo listen to or how you dress, which i personallly thinks a bit sad. Im personally quite laid back, but my mainsteraem music is rock such as chlies and jimmy eat world and stuff.

3. Music   -   #33
    Deleted

4. Music   -   #34
    Originally posted by well_butter_my_arse@22 June 2003 - 21:35
    I think poeple let the musci they listen control there lives to much these days. Some poepl i know dont like you cos of the music yuo listen to or how you dress, which i personallly thinks a bit sad.
    So true being defined by what you listen to and the way you dress is just so sad and shallow.

Im a rock man mainly, i like my messed up rock though, Primus and Tool then i like funky stuff like the Chilis and The Music and i also like Metallica Megadeth and stuff like that it all depends on mood!

5. Music   -   #35
    insanebassman
    This is an excerpt from my music library, both on CD and Mp3:

Feral
    Slayer
    Primus
    Sausage
    Pink Floyd
    Col. Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade
    MIRV
    Megadeth
    Metallica
    Danzig
    Black Flag
    Eminem
    Insane Clown Posse
    Down
    Pantera
    Tool
    A Perfect Circle
    Depeche Mode
    Chic Corea
    Dave Brubeck
    Astra
    Parliment Funkadelic
    Jaco Pastorious
    Victor Wooten
    Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
    Cradle of Filth
    Dimu Borgir
    Marilyn Manson
    40 Grit
    Chopin
    Bethoven
    Strauss
    Bustah Rhymes
    Six Feet Under
    Grave Diggas
    Sepultura
    Soul Fly

The lost goes on...

Depending on mood and activity, I listen to one of these artists, or a combination. My personality does not reflect them all, though I am a chaotic person. I just like interesting, deep and talented music....(although some just falls into one or two of these catagories.)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234