Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help...

Poster
    I am not a girl, but my friend is gay, and he is close enough to being a girl. He says that your girl friend, who doesn't want to talk to you again, based on what somebody else said, and doesn't even talk to YOU about it is, very close minded. And that the relationship is not worth continuing with that girl. You must move onto to better things.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Spindulik@19 June 2003 - 00:19
    I am not a girl, but my friend is gay, and he is close enough to being a girl. He says that your girl friend, who doesn't want to talk to you again, based on what somebody else said, and doesn't even talk to YOU about it is, very close minded. And that the relationship is not worth continuing with that girl. You must move onto to better things.
    i agree with that all they way i mean a 100%, but at the same time i have a feeling that you are not going to listen to this true and great advice that is going to save you a lot of trouble down the road so it you want to take the long way to ahead, here is what i would do: call her and leave her a message and say "if you don't want to talk that is fine, i just wanted to say that i have no idea what you are talking about and i thought that our friendship was a lot stronger than this, i thought we meant more to each other than this, at least you mean more to me, and i would never say anything bad about you, but if you are not even going to give me a chance to stand up for my self, that is fine, maybe you just don't want to talk any more or some thing because i have no idea what you are talking about, but still i wish you all the luck in the world and will pray that you are happy and get every thing you want in life and i will miss you princess... bye"

for this line to work you have to deliver it word for word other wise you will not get the out come you want (for her to talk to you) also after this phone call never call or talk to her again until she comes to you, these points are key and you have to follow them down to the "T"

after having make this phone call i can promise you that she will get in touch, i can't tell you when but can promise you she will try to contact you, give her some time.
    once again i like to say if i were you i would just walk away because she is not worth your time ( also maybe she can't find a reason not to talk to you because the is a bi..ch and she is just making it up)
    good luck player

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    I think that maybe she is scared that the friendship could get too serious (she's not ready for this) and has put this excuse to stop it from moving forwards. Give her some time.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    TRshady
    Don't forget one thing. I have a great girlfriend (mate) and we are sooo good together but once she emailed me saying 'I hate you' then saying she'll never talk to me. Next two days she came and spoke to me as if nothing hapened. Advice you have is right so far but don't just think that it could be one of those mood swings and she is taking it out on you.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    First things first .... try and find out what you have supposed to have said about her. Don't give up if you feel the friendship is worth fighting for, she'll hate you even more for that.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Curley@19 June 2003 - 09:17
    First things first .... try and find out what you have supposed to have said about her.  Don't give up if you feel the friendship is worth fighting for, she'll hate you even more for that.
    this is no friendship.... if she believes gossip without verifying...
    close friends always talk... maybe you think you're closer to her then she thinks.

Let her sack in her own missery, if she thinks you worth it she come crawling back... decide then what you wanna to do
    I wouldn't invest to much on such a friend.... unless it's the last woman on earth...

btw Spinduliks friend says pretty much the same i agree on that...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    But he admits he may of said something.....

So who is in the wrong??

I'm sure she wouldn't be acting like that without good reason. I acted the same recently - but thats because I knew something had been said.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    jetje's Avatar former star
    How do you know that, how can you hear the tone, the context of what's been said.
    Without having heard it yourself.... ??
    It is so hard to judge... if "gossip" ruins a friendship without having talked about.. with the person that spreaded it . You really have to ask yourself if that's friendship... Hope i make myself clear, i see a difference in friendship (real good friends/real buddy) or people you meet on clubs bars or schools (plain friends , acquaintance if that is the right english word for it)...
    Friends share and care for eachother..
    You'll be able to make mistakes, talk about that, and be able to forgive and forget... Of course everything within a reason... but hey then it wouldn't be a friend!

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Good points there Jetje.....

Like you say... if gossip can ruin a friendship then I suppose its not worth having.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Just talk about it! If you did say somthin then say sorry (like I have this morning )if they don't want to know after that, sod em' I don't mean that in a harsh way but in the way Jetje said!!
    True friends will never fall out

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast