Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help...

Poster
    apparently i said something about a friend of mine... a girl ( i dont think i did, and i dont no what it was and i probably didnt mean it) but she said "i found out what you said about me an ur an asshole i never want to talk to you again" any girls please please help

2. Lounge   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    a secret that can help out any man is "talk about it". maybe she misunderstood you, and you need to clarify it for her. i know, i know, men don't like to talk about things, but it may win you brownie points. that and grovelling like the trash talking tramp you are, .

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Champ@19 June 2003 - 01:45
    apparently i said something about a friend of mine... a girl ( i dont think i did, and i dont no what it was and i probably didnt mean it) but she said "i found out what you said about me an ur an asshole i never want to talk to you again" any girls please please help
    Try and talk to her. Be reasonable and concerned, don't get pissed off at her.

If she won't listen then try writing it down and giving it to her.

If not, try asking one of her friends what she thinks you said.

And if after all that she still hates you, I'd say there's not much point in being friendly with someone so obstinate...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    i agree with parking lot and lamsey.

heeeeeyyyyy, the mod and the newbie should start a agony aunt column.

hehe parking lot.
    /me thinks mes gonna like you.

Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@19 June 2003 - 00:48
    a secret that can help out any man is "talk about it". maybe she misunderstood you, and you need to clarify it for her. i know, i know, men don't like to talk about things, but it may win you brownie points. that and grovelling like the trash talking tramp you are, .
    Thanks guys only one thing she said that she never wanted to talk to me again i do deffinately need to clarify whatever i said but i sure need to find out what i said and she wont even tell her friends idk what i coulda said cause she is nice i doubt i said nething

6. Lounge   -   #6
    what i think i would do is, catch up with her, without others around, and say "hey look, brooding about this is only going to make you madder, let's stop it now, and talk, tell me what exactly what you think i said". just assert yourself, otherwise it may seem like you are just rolling over and playing dead, and that will not cement you to her very well.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    [/QUOTE]hehe parking lot.
    /me thinks mes gonna like you[QUOTE]

yes, you will, you will like me very much........mahwaahahahaha!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    if you really want her friendship you'll have to put some work in.
    if you didn't say anything about her, then tell her.
    if she doesn't believe you, then you have lost nothing compared to your current situation.
    if you are telling the truth, and she notices that, then you'll be back to being friends and she'll see that you made an effort

to quote tony soprano (quoting mrs. soprano): "indecision is worse than wrong decision"

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@19 June 2003 - 01:12
    hehe parking lot.
    /me thinks mes gonna like you

yes, you will, you will like me very much........mahwaahahahaha!
    uh oh. i smell trouble.

btw; champ, girls are strange creatures. shes probably said it to raise your intrest in her. or to make you think shes nuts.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

10. Lounge   -   #10
    You're screwed and doomed to misery condemming yourself to utter failure at yourself.

OR

someone likes you...

Anyway, the foremost thing to do is talk to her. Good luck. B)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast