Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another view on multiculturalism

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    I remember a fella being interviewed from Saudi Arabia saying that he understands why some Muslims hate America.

He then went on to say that he would send his kids here to go to college. When the interviewer asked why he would do that? The Saudi basically asked back why wouldn't he want his kids to have the best education possible.

It all makes sense now.

The right wingers are complaining about "liberal professors" because they are providing "the best education possible" and attracting "feriners" (can't do the accent) who in turn want to blow us up.

Fricking liberal traitors.

We need to replace these liberals with conservative professors, we must lower our education standards for the sake of national security.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'm all for learning your heritage as my children take Aboriginal courses in school , its a separate class with full credits and set up with "Just" Indian kids in mind . I'd rather they learned Hindu or Cantonese cultures as its more relative to our neighborhood .

How much can one learn about basket weaving or potlatch in a school year ? Must be very boring I think . I taught my kids more about the Haida tribe ( my stepdaughter is half Haida ) than anything they learned in school just by searching the net .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123