Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay's In Eastenders ?!

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    As I watch a popular soap in the UK, "Eastenders", i see that trusty old Derek
    Has started to "swing for the same team"

Or is it "bat for the same side"?

I believe some people have raised concerns over the portrayel of Gay's on the TV, and the potential it has to harm young children by them watching it.

I, myself, just watched a scene which included a "grasp" between old Derek
    and his "friend".

Does this sicken you?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    You need to watch "Queer as Folk". Popular gay TV series in the USA on ShowTime cable TV.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@19 June 2003 - 18:47
    You need to watch "Queer as Folk". Popular gay TV series in the USA on ShowTime cable TV.
    that show originated in the UK

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Spindulik@19 June 2003 - 18:47
    that was fantastic. i demanded silence when it was on.

i miss that show. i have the box video set though, and watch it whenever i need a good giggle. the first episode was a bit rude, but i think that was for a purpose. you have to have an opinion then, dontcha?
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Gay stuff does happen in nature so to some extent it must be natural.

Don't want to see it overtly, particulary, but I did have a close gay friend once. We were fine once he told me I was safe cos I wasn't his type (actually he said I was pig ugly&#33 Felt secure about my own sexuality, (which is straight ), enough to go round his flat many times for a meal with just me and him for the evening.

No I aint got a problem with gays - actually I found that the ones I have known have been quite talented people - and I don't just mean in the arse reaming department!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    hehe arse-reaming

I got no problem with it though. BTW, watching Eastenders there Billy, does that not tell you something, you thilly goothe

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #7
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Eastenders sickens me full stop.
    Its a reflection of the shite on tv that we get a gay tussle at 7.30pm just to boost ratings.
    Who&#39;s Derek anyway?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    One thing I really aint keen on about gay men - this will sound like a joke but it aint I swear.

They do fart a lot&#33; Well the "takers" do at least.... and yes I know most men fart a lot and take great pride in playing the arse trumpet&#33; But gay takers are fairly renown for involuntary farting or trumpeting&#33; I arsume it&#39;s somthing to do with the stretching of the muscles of the anus&#33;

See&#33; informative and educational&#33; - watch out you new gays - just be aware of the facts&#33;

Bet PB/JP/mediawotsit dont fart and even if he (they) does (do) bet it don&#39;t smell&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    oh fugley, :x

once again your intelligence surpasses you.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by lilmiss@19 June 2003 - 19:18
    oh fugley, :x

once again your intelligence surpasses you.
    Why you little cuty you is impressed huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast