Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Pc Cleaning Software?

i would like to know what is the best software for cleaning ur computer of junk and speeding it up?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Nortons Utilities

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    PC Booster and Ad-aware 6.0

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Here's some that I use...

Sequoia 1.3 (do a google search...sorry, can't remember the link) - This program will display a map of your hard drive, and show you what files and folders are taking up space, and how much...it's a very nice and easy to use program...

Ad-Aware 6 (get on download.com) - This will scan your computer for ads and stuff, and give you the option to remove them...very cool

Regular old Windows Add/Remove Programs - remove any programs you don't use...no need to explain any more

Norton Utilities (buy or download on Kazaa) - Scans your computer for useless files, registry entries, invalid shortcuts, etc....then you can defragment with it, too... This would be the final step... Then, your computer should be clean...

Don't forget, that the best way to get rid up useless files is to delete them yourself, cause other programs won't always delete them...but use caution that you dont delete important files...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Code:
    Ad-Aware 6 (get on download.com) - This will scan your computer for ads and stuff, and give you the option to remove them...very cool
    WTF??The guy asking for best pc cleaning software.How do you clean your pc with AD-AWARE?????????Maybe with Window Washer .

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    yxuz's Avatar Learning To Conform
    shall I laugh? :huh:

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Do I even have to say?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    www.regcleaner.com

thats an actual prog that works, its damn good too. ( the prog is called reg cleaner, just look around the site for it )

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Another one,i'm going mad

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    OK I do have to say. http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=43556 WARNING: Read Entire Thread First.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast