Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Fst<3

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    fb winner already chosen have fun decianex w/e

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #182
    Gtb's Avatar n00b with two stars BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    J.A. this is a shock!

You were "retired" but now you go out for good as it seems...

We will miss you, and kimii, brandon and the rest will feel happier now (if they are not banned)

As for your giveaway, i would really like any of the TT, swedvdr, or exigo.

I hope that you will go great with school, and i'll be really happy to see one day "guess who's back, back again" as the song says

Take care...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #183
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtb View Post
    J.A. this is a shock!

You were "retired" but now you go out for good as it seems...

We will miss you, and kimii, brandon and the rest will feel happier now (if they are not banned)

As for your giveaway, i would really like any of the TT, swedvdr, or exigo.

I hope that you will go great with school, and i'll be really happy to see one day "guess who's back, back again" as the song says

Take care...

hehe im on good terms with most site Sysop now

Anyhow, its 8 am, im a lil hung over buh i think i can still pick the winners in a sec

Quote Originally Posted by kapowcowpwned View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    p.s ILL MISS U BOR <3
    Bor can't read that, better post it in general

btw what realm u play wc3 on?
    US West

Account name : BaL

Hope to see you there ^^

Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    So J.A, after all we've been through you're just gonna leave me like this? Don't leave me...

lol I wish you all the best, J.A. We'll definitely miss you. I'm sure you'll come back again in full gear here in FST when you're done with your school, so no->

Can a retiree still ask for something? I've never been a member of HDBits and I'm planning to buy a Home Theater PC soon, so that'd be really great.

Thanks for everything, J.A! Take care always.

P.S. I'll never forget our conversation about "slits."

ehehehe slits hehehe

Ill miss most of you here aswell

Quote Originally Posted by pazsh View Post
    Man i really don't know what to say.

but i really really really Desire in swedvdr, I want to be part of this Community.

You don't know how much i Desire it.
    i don't know what to say to convine you, Got Only Words.. But Of Course It's in ur HANDS!

But the most important (Mybe The Only thing) thing is that you have FUN(And A LOT) and good thing in the world, i wish only but good luck what ever you going to do, and also good luck on school.

Until now i doesn't know that you only 16, i tough that you maybe something like 24-30.
    Enjoy from the good life, a lot of GIRLS(MUST IMPORTANT) and great thing for you.
    you just 16, you have a lot to do And A LOT TO CATCH!!!!

I really appriciate the GREAT(Really Great) thing you do here and you desorve a RETIRE'S PARTY ( we need to open a thread for you and bless you every one on is own, And IF I Could i send yo some girls threw here..
    Mybe i will Give A call to Alba And See What I Can Do)....

I think that i desorve swedvdr, i try to share and help other as much as i can.

And Just For Fun!!!!!

So ,please please please make my birthday (i am 20 today) to better day, and make me happy (cause today i don't know why i realy dont feel good).

hope to smile when you pm me !!!!

so happy retired for you and we all enjoyed from your company and Sharing Atitude.... you Welcome
    Back AnyTime, Not that u need to ear it from me but.....
    TNX A LOT!!! And Convert The GOOD WORK YOU DID HERE TO GOOD/AWESOME WORK YOU WILL
    NEED TO DO IN LIFE!!!!!!!

Don't get offended, but i didn't read all that, i just saw a really coolies picture . Swedvdr clean is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Liked View Post
    Hi

What can i say i don`t know you but good lucky for your future anf Thx for the giveway.If i have a chance to get TT i like Trance and it is a dream to be a part from there and dreams come true .

Tranceroute http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9231/trpz4.jpg
    My Statistic

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1908/utul1.jpg

My Ratios

FTN....: http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6169/ftnlc3.jpg
    TL......: http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2885/tlni0.jpg
    SCC...: http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8219/sccpr2.jpg
    Thor...: http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7222/thorxv7.jpg
    RevTT.: http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9773/revhf4.jpg
    Oink...: http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2632/oinklr6.jpg

My Speedtest

http://www.speedtest.net/result/142066749.png
    errrr ratios???

Quote Originally Posted by pazsh View Post
    ' (
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Wow 1k Views in 3 hours =]. Ill decide winners in the next day or so, when i finish my assessments
    i am very tired so i will go sleep man,

i realy wait for the winner, hope tommarow will be great day for me and for everybody.

goodnight for you, and again i realy think that you did here a some special work and you remeber here for ever.

BTW i tought to make a thread about awsem retired mamber that did a great job on FST and put them on the thread.
    the theard should call "glory wall" (i hope i write it correct), in the thread will be named of greatest mamber like you.
    and other mambar should bless them and write about them that other new mambar will be known them.

what you say??????
    "Glory wall" hehe nice idea Makes me thing of "Glory Hole" and all you pr0nsters know what im talking about Good leaving present keke.

Unfortunately from what ive learnt, you can only have a maximum of 5 stickies, or else it becomes to clogged and Mr Reality goes

Quote Originally Posted by MtvcTumI View Post
    i luv you!!!! gimme a lock of your hair to remember you by!!

i want swedvdr please.

thx.
    Last edited by Me<3You; 07-12-2007 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    eee

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #184
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by freesky View Post
    I hope that some day.. when you will post some words in a certain thread.. someone will say.. "hey J.A. what's up ?.. my bro i'm glad i meet u here.. u'r such a legend.. lol i heard about u & u'r a great person.. wish u the best m8 ^^ "

Good luck and do your best no matter what ^^

btw.. i'm in 4exigo. 10q.
    Why thank you ^^. You take care freesky, we go back a long time

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    You helped me a lot in the beginning ALBA... I will always remember your GREATEST giveaways... hope to see you around on RTS and here...
    I will try my luck if you can.
    ScT if this still available...
    Still chasing ScT? I already picked a winner sorry

Tho....I COULD hook u up with one WHEN i have time.

MSN me when you get the chance ill be on most of the day trying to do my assessments.

Quote Originally Posted by burtz View Post
    hi JA! since i became active here at FST, i've joined every giveaway threads you've had and haven't won anything yet. HAHAHA! so, since this may be your last one, i'll join again to complete my attendance. LOL! i'd like to ask for "Swedvdr 120 bonus points 170 Buffer" OR "DB 30 gig buffer". it doesn't matter which one you could give me if i'll be considered.

it's sad to see you retire here at FST, but if you think that somehow it affects your studies that reflect on your future career, then go on with your decision. you're only 16 and you should enjoy more of your REAL LIFE and personally, i think you've made the right decision. i'm sure FST would still be here for you when you decide to come back. wishing you all the best! i won't say good luck because it seems that you're a bright kid and don't need luck anymore. thanks and congratulations on your giveaway finale! hope to see you roaming/visiting FST after your retirement. i'll surely miss your giveaways, as well as your comments on other thread. LOL! salamat JA!
    I woke up with 4 DB invites, i think ill give out the 4 DB invites and then give you the account ^^

Quote Originally Posted by nihility View Post
    good luck with school and stuff dude

id really love a swedvdr if you feel like throwing one this way, im getting the tpg 150gb plan soon and id love to leech some dvds so i dont have to convert them

help a fellow aussie out man
    <3
    Why waste your time downloading!! Video Ezy $1 Rent > DVD Shrink> Burn. Easy Peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFL-LOL View Post
    Hi J.A. I would like to have The exigo account. And why should i have it? Because, i love rock-music. Especially Rock-music in lossless format. And quess what, I'm 16 too ;-) Fst wont be same after you leave, but the most important thing is that you leave this place honourfully and with happy mind.

Bye.

E ternally in our minds (J.A)
    X ena of the giveaways (J.A)
    I n Pharadisi should you be (J.A)
    G lad that i "met" you (J.A)
    O ur greatest staff member. We'll gonna miss you. (J.A)
    8 Words.
    Roll
    On
    Floor
    Laughing
    Laugh
    Out
    Allowed

I need to think about Exigo ^^ Though youll be certainly in the top

Quote Originally Posted by amzin View Post
    I don't need any thing i am just so sad right now good luck in ur life JA
    Take care Amzin, through think and thin ill still remember you
    Last edited by Me<3You; 07-12-2007 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    eee

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #185
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    WOW TNX MAN...!!!
    Really really tnx.....
    i cant believe it..
    I really think that you done here some great JOB...Awesome Job..
    I Just want to Direct you that yo will see how much you appreciated in
    this FST COMMUNITY.....
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-204755
    See how much members reply to the theard...

AND Now i must say it's really hard for me to understand you only 16...
    but, have A Good time and take care urself, don't do stupid things(not more than 3 in a week)
    Find Some Fresh Hole and Make him be bufferd...
    And keep Good Grades cause no matter what pepole tell you, good grades does count...
    So TNX A LOT!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #186
    Quote Originally Posted by castlecrazy View Post
    I would be extremely grateful for any of those invites, minus FB and HDBits. You are a great guy for giving those away!
    Errr DB Invite? I got a shit load of those, i think there's an error with the invites. i invited 5 people and yet i still have 4 invites...
    eee

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #187
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Bye! School always goes first. Time for the rest later!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #188
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLover View Post
    <3 = heart
    I found out by rotating my monitor 90 degrees

Why am I not in your list Alba?
    Just kidding

Good luck in the future.
    My mummy told me not to include you .

TC trance, <3.

Quote Originally Posted by tonydog518 View Post
    it is amazing.......
    Tony!! Where ya been hiding! Havent seen you since last December!

hehe s2

Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Sup JA.. sorry to hear you leaving, but se la vie.. Everyone's time comes.. Glad you enjoyed your time here.

As for the last giveaway, I would like the Exigo account.. As I was in there previously, but was disabled (I think you know that story). Hope you could oblige, for the last time.

Farewell dude.
    Mmmhmm had a 300 gig buffer on it
    Last edited by Me<3You; 07-12-2007 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    eee

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #189
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    Bye! School always goes first. Time for the rest later!
    School, parties, and getting drunk should always go first.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #190
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    Cheers mate.

Take care of ya community for me Great community it is indeed, sorry things didn't work out as we planned. But hey, thats life, life has changes, obstacles that affect change and tho change can be negative and positive, change is always good

(Taxed straight from my study area of "change" in english)

Quote Originally Posted by susana View Post
    if you are 16 and can contribute this much to the bittorrent community .. am pretty sure you can do great things in the future ..

maybe you decided to spent more time with your pretty girl friend of yours.. ( i have seen her pic )

i dont have any of those high level trackers ..i would be very happy if i can have an invite or account to any one of those trackers ..
    Really?!?! Where did i post it!! I need to delete that, totally forgot about it.
    Last edited by Me<3You; 07-12-2007 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    eee

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast