Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Private Tracker Passkey Questions

Thanks for the help.
    I did some research last night also on some other sites regarding passkey info. They also say that when you are assigned a new passkey that you have to re download all the old torrents if you want to continue to seed them or you wont get credit for seeding those torrents. Which now make perfect sense with everything that I have read and the help in this post. That would have been a great bit of information when my account was brought back online to just remove the old torrents or re download...only to be banned a few days later because I was seeding my old torrents with an outdated passkey...

It is what it is.

Thanks again for all the help and information on this forum. You guys are great.

Dirk

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    well the torrents in your account were nemer as in after your account was given back to you. I will look more at apache logs and see what torrents they were and see if it was the older torrents. but i dont see from my logs that you were ever using the new passkey.

Wild

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I can give you all the torrent files that I have on my pc - RARed up and sent for your inspection along with (now that I can see where my passkey is in Utorrent) all the screenshots of my old torrents with the original passkey and the new torrents (20 or so) with the new passkey.

Thank you for looking into it again.
    Dirk
    Last edited by Dirk Granite; 07-13-2007 at 03:58 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Wild -

Sent some Screenshot images in PM -

Thanks -
    Dirk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12