Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What music trackers offer discographies?

sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    vipmusic

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    ScT an FTN have some but only some.. i think the most you can find in DD.. like some people said..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    A few 0-day sites have one or two, metalbits has a fair few but its only for the metal genre. Libble has some I think but that sites not too good. Trancetraffic has some but only for the trance genre.

Honestly, with the exception of TT your far better off just downloading each of the albums over on oink and making your own discographies since no other sites come close to the quality and content.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    Vip have many discog/collections.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Str8ek's Avatar Chelsea FC Fanatic BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    LM and CZone have some too

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I have VIP music now, and they have a lot of collections...but I think whats best is to use a program like torrent harvester and look at the public trackers...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i used demonoid and oink

nothing compares

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    you can use SoulSeek, even if it's not a torrent.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    as you said yourself, if speed is not a big issue for you, public trackers are the place to look for.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I used this one a while back. I has some and it's own tracker although many things are usings e.g. Demonoid http://demons-eye.org/

I also used http://www.h33t.com/ (not only music) and another one which I can't remember the name of. I will edit and add it if I remember. Keep in mind both these are open signup always unless full.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast