Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xp Defragger Dosent Defrag Big Files?

I use Norton Utilities - Speed Disk....it works fine for me with never any problems...but, i have never tried any of these other programs being suggested, so I can't say if it's better...im gonna have to try them

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Sibre@19 June 2003 - 10:22
    I use Norton Utilities - Speed Disk....it works fine for me with never any problems...but, i have never tried any of these other programs being suggested, so I can't say if it's better...im gonna have to try them
    I also tried Norton Speedisk awhile back and my computer was allways lagging after it finished. (i tested it on 2 different computers even) It was the 2002 version, but still i dont want to get near that program anymore. I can trust Norton WinDoctor though, that program actually speeds things up.

to me all Norton Products (except the speedisk in ultilities) are good. Antivirus rocks

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@19 June 2003 - 17:29
    I also tried Norton Speedisk awhile back and my computer was allways lagging after it finished. (i tested it on 2 different computers even) It was the 2002 version, but still i dont want to get near that program anymore. I can trust Norton WinDoctor though, that program actually speeds things up.

to me all Norton Products (except the speedisk in ultilities) are good. Antivirus rocks
    I had that problem once with WinXP and Norton 2002....Now, I run Win2k w/ Norton Systemworks Pro 2003, and it doesn't cause any problems...Im still gonna try those other programs, though

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    PerfectDisk 6.0 is the best by far. Its analyse feature tells exactly what kind of defrag each drive needs.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    BANNED
    I just use speed sisk on nortons utilites

yes the XP defragger sux

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by zapjb@20 June 2003 - 03:34
    PerfectDisk 6.0 is the best by far. Its analyse feature tells exactly what kind of defrag each drive needs.
    were can i get a serial/crack for v6.0? I dont think it even uses a serial cause i couldnt find a place to put it in the software. Do u use the full version?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wolfmight+22 June 2003 - 20:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wolfmight @ 22 June 2003 - 20:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-zapjb@20 June 2003 - 03:34
    were can i get a serial/crack for v6.0? I dont think it even uses a serial cause i couldnt find a place to put it in the software. Do u use the full version? [/b][/quote]
    Couldn&#39;t find one either so I got v5.0 off kazaa because the serial is easy to find.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12