Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blinking Doom3 Window

I have just downloaded doom iii and I extract it but when I go to the file and try to open it I get a new window that just kind blinks and doesn do anything just disables my mouse.... I got it from the verefied downloads website.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    And... you expect better from a leaked alpha version of the game?

3. Games   -   #3
    well yeah since it was on the verefied section

4. Games   -   #4

5. Games   -   #5
    never ever download a game thats obviously nowhere near being out yet. thats just common sense. i've seen so many people get viruses from trying to dowload doom 3 and quake 4.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    i duno what all of u are bitchin about i downloaded the Doom 3 demo and it works without n e configing.

*EDIT* if u dont got a top of the ling Machine dont bother with downloading it especially if u dont got a Good card cuz when some kinda of monster comes out ur screwed cuz it will go SLOW. it runs alright for an alpha leak on my Comp but sometime when a monster is attackin it gets real slow.

7. Games   -   #7
    keyword was demo. some people try to get full games that arent due out for months.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by FrStyleKing@20 June 2003 - 15:45
    keyword was demo. some people try to get full games that arent due out for months.
    haha ur tellin me i just talk to a genius who said hes downloading the full version of Doom 3 when the full game isn't even done.

9. Games   -   #9
    i dont understand what you just said. but what i'm saying is that videogames dont get leaked the way music does. so i highly highly doubt that anyone has doom 3 or halo 2 or any of that.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    the demo leak of Doom 3 was the one they showed at E3.plus the trailer they showed at E3 as well. Half Life 2 will prolly never have a Demo unless someone is able to leak one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast